Kilmarnock v Celtic, Sunday 14th August at 12 noon

And the media will be sniggering when Killie refuse to water the pitch before each half as you have to before playing on that shitey plastic carpet. Yes, and wonder why we cannot sell our league properly when underhand shenanigans are allowed to continue. Killie & Livi (& Hamilton too) pull this stunt every time Celtic and sevco visit their grounds and it should be clamped down on by the authorities.

Not to mention the cousins of Satan refusing to cut the grass at their midden before the visit of Celtic...

Need to get over this plastic pitch pish.
Had a word with myself and realised even in my own playing days If I was better than the opposition I was just that ...better no matter the surface.
I appreciate it makes a difference but we focus too much on it.
Let's adjust and take control they are not superior in any way.
Time to step up and take care of business ...no excuses.
Well said.

The whole issue I have about these plastic pitches are is there a viable excuse for having the likes within this day and age?
Climate change along with advanced technology should have seen these type of pitches outed years ago imo as they provide nothing to standards within todays game.
These tricks of setting up a pitch for your own advantage is nothing new as the length of the grass used to be an issue years ago, and even the use of ball boys could be classed as a tactical advantage in to how they can be used nowadays, so don't buy into it even if it can be frustrating still.
What really gets to me is that any real quality of football produced tomorrow will be provided by ourselves and ourselves only to any degree worthy of talking about, yet we stand for Killie to receive all the plaudits if there anti football antics bring about any success to the horrible fucks?
So just as a thought, we ourselves are going into CL where we could well have to play teams with better quality as such, so would our supporters and media outlets hand out the same plaudits if we took a similar approach to a game with anti football antics???
Would they fuck and still an inquest as to why Scottish football is being undersold and still so many embarrassing European performances, not hard to see why imo.
Yet we have to overcome all the nonsense that Scottish football likes to provide and the only viable way is to destroy these anti football teams and there approach to how the game should be played as we remain the only ones possible in doing so at the moment.

The whole issue I have about these plastic pitches are is there a viable excuse for having the likes within this day and age?
Climate change along with advanced technology should have seen these type of pitches outed years ago imo as they provide nothing to standards within todays game.
These tricks of setting up a pitch for your own advantage is nothing new as the length of the grass used to be an issue years ago, and even the use of ball boys could be classed as a tactical advantage in to how they can be used nowadays, so don't buy into it even if it can be frustrating still.
What really gets to me is that any real quality of football produced tomorrow will be provided by ourselves and ourselves only to any degree worthy of talking about, yet we stand for Killie to receive all the plaudits if there anti football antics bring about any success to the horrible fucks?
So just as a thought, we ourselves are going into CL where we could well have to play teams with better quality as such, so would our supporters and media outlets hand out the same plaudits if we took a similar approach to a game with anti football antics???
Would they fuck and still an inquest as to why Scottish football is being undersold and still so many embarrassing European performances, not hard to see why imo.
Yet we have to overcome all the nonsense that Scottish football likes to provide and the only viable way is to destroy these anti football teams and there approach to how the game should be played as we remain the only ones possible in doing so at the moment.
I remember John no the first plastic pitches at Luton and QPR. Horrible they were but they persevered as now they are a hundred times better. It's how you adapt to playing on that surface.

I remember John no the first plastic pitches at Luton and QPR. Horrible they were but they persevered as now they are a hundred times better. It's how you adapt to playing on that surface.
I remember them well Ally but got rid of them a long time ago as well.
Your correct about having to adapt to any pitches and tactics whoever your facing and shouldn't be used as an excuse if a result doesn't go our way either imo.
Football is still very much a spectators sport still with an entertainment value within it.
These teams such as county and possibly even more so Killie huns tend to provide nothing on both counts imo, and do more to actually try and destroy the game than promote it in any way imo.

Need to get over this plastic pitch pish.
Had a word with myself and realised even in my own playing days If I was better than the opposition I was just that ...better no matter the surface.
I appreciate it makes a difference but we focus too much on it.
Let's adjust and take control they are not superior in any way.
Time to step up and take care of business ...no excuses.
Played on both surfaces in my younger days. Preferred grass but the artificial surfaces were OK. Given a choice between plastic or sand/dirt because idiots cant maintain real grass pitches properly then I’d go for the artificial surface. It is a bit different to play on but I agree that if you’re better than the other mob it should make no difference to the outcome.
Better is better...no excuses.

As you mentioned embarrassing European performances...
Looked at a BBC article on DU defeat that then went to note that we had lost by the same score to Barca in the CL. How the fk you can try to compare a result against Barca at their peak - undoubtedly the best team in the world at that time - with a moderate side like AZ in the Conference league is beyond me.
Fkn hate these hun pundits...try to belittle us at every opportunity. Well let’s see how their little boy blues do against PSV who are a tad better than AZ.

The league missed a perfect opportunity to ban the plastic carpets, when both Kilmarnock and Hamilton were relegated, left only Livingston in the top flight with a carpet, a simple rule change to ensure all teams coming up had to have real grass and a wee grant thrown Livingstons way to install turf and it’s sorted 👍

Hoping for Killie and Livi to get relegated to get rid of their shitty plastic pitches... and Martindale especially.

I hope we don't get any more players injured tomorrow - Hatate injured by the sheep and Maeda injured against Ross County. I just wonder how many injuries sevco players will get from opponents this year.

Last edited:
Hoping for Killie and Livi to get relegated to get rid of their shitty plastic pitches... and Martindale especially.

I hope we don't get any more players injured tomorrow - Hatate injured by the sheep and Maeda injured against Ross County. I just wonder how many injuries sevco players will get from opponents this year.
And the answer is......NONE.
As we all know they can kick fk out of you with impunity but breathe on one of them and it’s a yellow, bump into one of them and it’s a red.

Yep TT, playing on a plastic carpet in 'The Scottish Premiership'. A fucking joke that makes us a laughing stock in world football. Yet we're a member of IFAB who decides the rules of the game.
Fucking joke so it is. Ahm away to ma bed.
Ahm up. Bevvy in hand, people tell me it's been warum 😆 still fucking is doing here in Englandshire.

Members online

Latest posts

Back