Kilmarnock v Celtic, Sunday 14th August at 12 noon

Think Celtic have to take one and get rid of Ajte and Julian they are take up places that can be filled by football players thier comes a time in any business that dead stock needs writing off even more so when it is costing money both of them are quite happy picking up thier pay,as professional footballers they have failed to reach an expect standard expect thier agents are telling to sit tight because nobody wants them if the shirt don’t fit you have no right to ware it
Will possibly be making up part of this last day of the transfer window bollocks now digger imo.
Still think that someone will be preparing to possibly entertain the panic loan deal market for the pair of them as everybody would know at this stage that there futures doesn't lie with ourselves anymore

I see that Operation "hype the feck out of Tillman to try to flog him for big bucks in January to keep the lights on in the crumbledome" has started very early.

See, Jota cannot possibly be the bestest player in Jockland if he can't even get selected for the Team of the Week by the expert hundits.
The team of the week, picked by Sky's equivalent of the National Institute for the Blind

So you’re near 700 up already. I’m delighted that I’m 20 quid up😂
You’re right though, I just throw my 1 pound bets around on big accas and big Carl obviously. That’s not a strategy. Will take a bit more care now I think.
If you started with just 1 pound then you're doing alright. I used to work for Ladbrokes football devision while at Uni in Glasgow, so kind of know a wee bit about football betting.... it's really a mugs game ;-)
I have a bet for interest or if I see value. I don't play accas as there is no value in it at all, and the bookies promote them as it's their big earner. The odds they give just don't give true representation of the actual mathimatical probability. I think from memeory you have virtually no chance if you pick 7+ results. I would have a good read into how odds are made and the decreasing returns once you start adding multiple results. I really only just play singles, and never 1st goal scorer & corrrect score (that's a big no no for me). For example:

Decimal odds (I would encourange you to start using it).

Copenhagen 2.1 (1 pound on gives you 2.1 back or 11/10 )
Bobo 2.15
PSV 2.6

The treble is at 11.73

However, in reality 3 possible results in each game - home win, draw and away win. All thing being equal that's a 3.0 odds for each (33% chance). 3.0 x 3.0 x 3.0 = 27.0

So when you compare the odds at the bookies of 11.73 it's no value at all. If we then look at the single odds 2.1, 2.15 & 2.6 there really isn't any value there either! 3 games, 3 results and if you only get 1x right than non of them cover the cost of the singles.

So for me I look for odds with value. These were another 2 that I had on the weekend: I took Dundee Utd & Motherwell as the odds actually merited their chances of winning. I got 1x right and made $30. Your head would have said Aberdeen & Hearts 100% would but win, but football isn't like that.

1660611047455.png

Even at this stage, LC - it looks like the Glasgow derby games are going to be pivotal.

It's not that I rate that lot, but the rest of the league is less than mediocre and I don't see where there will be a lot of points lost outwith the occasional blip that would affect anyone.

If ever there was a season to pick up a record points haul and goals for - then this may be the one.
Agreed SP the rest of the spfl sides dont look at a reasonable standard yet.
Maybe hearts are the one side which appear to be playing better than the rest.
Also , sevco have had a piss easy start by comparison to us.
Their first real test domestically is the next game , hibs away, after the PSV game tonight.
We get through our opening tough fixtures and beat them at CP then the pressure on them to do the same will be immense and the zombie hordes will be screaming for GVBs head, much like they were for slippys.

If you started with just 1 pound then you're doing alright. I used to work for Ladbrokes football devision while at Uni in Glasgow, so kind of know a wee bit about football betting.... it's really a mugs game ;-)
I have a bet for interest or if I see value. I don't play accas as there is no value in it at all, and the bookies promote them as it's their big earner. The odds they give just don't give true representation of the actual mathimatical probability. I think from memeory you have virtually no chance if you pick 7+ results. I would have a good read into how odds are made and the decreasing returns once you start adding multiple results. I really only just play singles, and never 1st goal scorer & corrrect score (that's a big no no for me). For example:

Decimal odds (I would encourange you to start using it).

Copenhagen 2.1 (1 pound on gives you 2.1 back or 11/10 )
Bobo 2.15
PSV 2.6

The treble is at 11.73

However, in reality 3 possible results in each game - home win, draw and away win. All thing being equal that's a 3.0 odds for each (33% chance). 3.0 x 3.0 x 3.0 = 27.0

So when you compare the odds at the bookies of 11.73 it's no value at all. If we then look at the single odds 2.1, 2.15 & 2.6 there really isn't any value there either! 3 games, 3 results and if you only get 1x right than non of them cover the cost of the singles.

So for me I look for odds with value. These were another 2 that I had on the weekend: I took Dundee Utd & Motherwell as the odds actually merited their chances of winning. I got 1x right and made $30. Your head would have said Aberdeen & Hearts 100% would but win, but football isn't like that.

View attachment 19633
I've never been a gambler, and always have stuck with no more than a fiver , sometimes spread across different bets.
William hill give better odds than ladbrokes on my coupon of choice which is both teams to score.
For £1 and pick 4 matches where you think both sides will score brings back about 55 quid.
I've won that acca a few times but in ladbrokes for the same bet they offer somewhere in the 30s /1.

299004719_1249048799187152_3368033537890932822_n.jpg

Back