Kilmarnock v Celtic, Sunday 14th August at 12 noon

You why Lafase is on the pitch who do I kick boss,,anyone wearing Green And White and the rest are not much better it’s not Killie it Kicky this ref is as much good as Beaton on the side it would appear the are both well briefed still Brilliant 3goals especially the last one bet Him at 12s a few more in the second half wil upset the mugs

A brilliant first half. All three goals were superb, although all completely different. The first was from a fantastic pass from Taylor, the second was a 30 yard thunderbastard by Jota and the third incredible skill by the wonderful Jenz.

From another perspective I am loving the way Jenz is outmuscling that odious prick Lafferty who somehow escapes punishment for his thuggery.

Let's humiliate this lot and rack up the scoreline to boost our goal difference.

Last edited:
Call me greedy , but I dont think we played well in that 1st half. 3 brilliant goals though so I'm hardly complaining what with the surface etc.
Jenz goal was brilliant from our defender.
Welsh has a real battle on his hands to displace him.
I just thought we lost our way midway through the first half until jota brilliant strike.
Cant see Ange being happy with the 1st half tempo but the scoreline definately

Last edited:
Call me greedy , but I dont think we played well in that 1st half. 3 brilliant goals though so I'm hardly complaining what with the surface etc.
I just thought we lost our way midway through the first half until jota brilliant strike.
Cant see Ange being happy with the performance but the scoreline definately
Your joking right?

Cant see Ange being happy with the performance but the scoreline definately
Yir greedy 🤣

A brilliant first half. All three hoals were superb, although all completely different. The first was from a fantastic pass from Taylor, the second was a 30 yard thunderbastard by Jota and the third incredible skill by the wonderful Jenz.

From another perspective I am loving the way Jenz is outmuscling that odious prick Lafferty who somehow escapes punishment for his thuggery.

Let's humiliate this lot and rack up the scoreline to boost our goal difference.
That prick lafferty likes to play rough till he comes up against a big jenz then it's all trying to buy fouls he's a cunt and has always been a shit player it shows how good a gaffer mcinnes is wen he goes to cunts like him to bully the other teams to try win points cause he canny set a team up to play fitbaw he's a fuckin dinosaur is dick mciness

Members online

Latest posts

Back