Kilmarnock v Celtic - Tuesday 2 February, kick-off 7.45pm - all comments here

Easy win, not said that for a while. No bad performances, Turnbull MOTM. Thought Ajeti looked very good and should now get a run of games in the team. Solid debut for Kenny and young Welsh strolled through the game, as did all of our defenders.
Worst Killie team I've seen since Lee McCulloch was their manager.

Ajetti I believe hes got it if we play to his strengths like Basel did with moi the provider , rediscover that and were back in business of putting pressure of a runaway lead on them 😛 watch them crumble like dried oot currant buns
Ajeti isn't going to battle through the middle of the defence shrugging of 5 hammer throwers in the process. He is an opportunist like we just saw there. Like anyone if we play to his strengths I think he can cut it. We just haven't been doing that enough.

He is done in. He has been promoted after a spell of idyllic base camp type esistance.
Brown out. Season up the f#ckin wall.
Still probably up there with domestic stats and starts. In world football.

Fitness, commitment and availability have been calmacs cornerstones.

Why he has been offered captaincy.

He has been one of the first names on the team sheet for a long time.

Never dropped below decent.

Manage him well so we get his best.
He needs rested

Well done bhoys. Although shakey on occasion, delighted our young defence did well. And if you manage Broony properly this is what he is still capable of giving the team. Playing him in two 90+ minute matches week in week out is not good management of him to maximise his performances.

Lenny has to consider resting MacGregor as he looks knackered - play Soro instead to do the hard running and dirty work alongside Broony.

Delighted for a fantastic performance and wonderful result on a shite pitch and Baltic conditions. Well done.

I don't want to away from a good night, with a decent performance, but tonight showed up the nonsense and pigheadedness of Lennon sticking with the partnership of Duffy and Bitton.
Well done Stephen Welsh. Another sound game and Kris Ajer, no nonsense solid and simple defending. Hope he learns for the remaining matches.

Ajeti isn't going to battle through the middle of the defence shrugging of 5 hammer throwers in the process. He is an opportunist like we just saw there. Like anyone if we play to his strengths I think he can cut it. We just haven't been doing that enough.
No hes been coming too deep for the ball hes a penalty box striker and he'll score more often than not given the chance, with kenny whipping balls like he did across the box hopefully we'll see more hh

what a manager lennon is,everytime he makes subs he ruins the game,He brought on 3 dashing forwards and they had 1 shot at goal,had to put it off the telly as an,t handle lennys interviews,Turnbull not looking happy,maybe the players should go for short straws to see who gets took of for mikey (nae hard shots big man)johnston'.i wil go for a lie down now or i wil get started n the Scott Bain of my life
H H COYBIG👍🐶😇

Members online

Latest posts

Back