Kilmarnock v Celtic - Tuesday 2 February, kick-off 7.45pm - all comments here

I look forward to every Celtic game and this season up until now I have been sorely disappointed.The paralysis which has stricken our club is unfathomable.The actions of our board in this ultra important season are beyond belief.From forward planning and week by week mysteries of how not to run a club these executives have let Celtic down badly.For the last 3 season we have struggled with our defence action taken by this board NIL.Millions spent and millions squandered and we have just lost another defender through inaction.Something about this stinks and I suspect it is to keep the money pie coming in (Sevco).At the risk of sounding paranoid how many of this board would put themselves in the line and

Fight back against press attacks on the club
Fight for Res 12 now 11 to be followed up
Fight the corruption in the Sfa
Fight the corruption in the Lanarkshire refs Association
I,m sure Mr Lawell and co could resolve a lot with a handshake.
I and the guys on here are REAL Celtic men Hail Hail.☘️

Tell you what, when you cant be arsed watching Celtic you should chuck it, I remember living and working in Devon around 80/81 and scrambling about trying to find out the Celtic score on a Saturday night, and scanning the Sunday papers looking for a report on the game, fat chance, lucky if the score was printed, So yea I will be watching and hoping for a win as usual.

I get that folk are fed up with this season's performance off and on the field, yes we need a change of management and yes we need a overhaul of players, but maybe supporting Celtic means more to me than some others so I shouldn't be critical of others but ffs Its Glasgow Celtic, remember the song about "we don't care if we win lose or draw " .

🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢

Despite being scunnered I am hoping that we go for an adventurous line-up (I know it won't happen, but sod it):

Bain
Kenny Ajer Welsh Taylor
Turnbull Soro MacGregor Connell
Griffiths Eduoard
I doubt Connell or even Griff will get picked in which case I'd replace them with Laxalt playing in front of Taylor and Klimala alongside Eduoard as he is hopeless as a lone striker.

I'll happily settle for a scrappy win on this shite pitch in the current circumstances.

Despite being scunnered I am hoping that we go for an adventurous line-up (I know it won't happen, but sod it):

Bain
Kenny Ajer Welsh Taylor
Griffiths Eduoard
I doubt Connell or even Griff will get picked in which case I'd replace them with Laxalt playing in front of Taylor and Klimala alongside Eduoard as he is hopeless as a lone striker.

I'll happily settle for a scrappy win on this shite pitch in the current circumstances.
Firstly in answer to the question, no I'm not particularly looking forward to it. BUT I've had some big Celtic disappointments in the past and I'll be watching them ans supporting them as always.
On your team BB happy with it all except Griff. I don't think he deserves a place. In fact I'd punt him down the road with a few others.
Unfortunately Connell won't play.
I've been thinking about Docco question on the squad. The one guy who has never hidden is Ajer. About two years ago I said build the team around him as Captain. Now I know the perceived wisdom is he wants to go but I think another 3 years and the do a VVD is not daft. Still think this has some traction.
Anyway having watched the Lennon news conference I've decided I'm in a parallel universe and lost touch with reality. So good luck to Neil and our top notch squad sticking together and playing for the manager. Meanwhile I'll try to grasp what's happening in my world.
On the upside get my jag this week 🙂
HH

Bain
Kenny Ajer Welsh Taylor
Griffiths Eduoard

Taylor obviously in coz of plazzie pitch but ad have Laxalt in otherwise! If the players look at the 1st 60 mins against the FILTH then SURELY they can muster up a performance!! Professional Pride please Fuk Lennon, dae it fur the Fukin Fans please!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Firstly in answer to the question, no I'm not particularly looking forward to it. BUT I've had some big Celtic disappointments in the past and I'll be watching them ans supporting them as always.
On your team BB happy with it all except Griff. I don't think he deserves a place. In fact I'd punt him down the road with a few others.
Unfortunately Connell won't play.
I've been thinking about Docco question on the squad. The one guy who has never hidden is Ajer. About two years ago I said build the team around him as Captain. Now I know the perceived wisdom is he wants to go but I think another 3 years and the do a VVD is not daft. Still think this has some traction.
Anyway having watched the Lennon news conference I've decided I'm in a parallel universe and lost touch with reality. So good luck to Neil and our top notch squad sticking together and playing for the manager. Meanwhile I'll try to grasp what's happening in my world.
On the upside get my jag this week 🙂
HH
Lennon should just stick a cardboard cut oot fur his pressers🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Answers as follows.. We Dominated possession & to a man were MAGNIFICENT.. We are conceding far too many goals from set pieces & that's disappointing & ma Fav.. The players have let me down aw Season but to a man I have COMPLETE FAITH IN THEM🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back