Kilmarnock v Celtic, Viaplay Cup, Sunday 20th August 3pm

Gary67

Live on Viaplay One.
Hope to see Holm and Yang start. Would like to see BR maybe try something different (three at the back?). Lagerbielke debut?

Hart
Welsh Nawrocki Lagerbielke
Holm McGregor
Yang O'Riley Turnbull Maeda
Kyogo
Subs Bain Ralston Taylor Iwata Kwon Abada Forrest Haksabanovic Vata

More likely the usual 4-2-3-1.

Although it is my lowest priority tournament, it is a cup tie so getting through to the next round is the most important factor. I'm hoping for no onjuries, no suspensions and a few fringe/younger players getting a run out.

Seigrist or Bain
Ralston Welsh Nawrocki Bernabei
O'Riley CalMac Holm
Abada Maeda Yang
Subs
Other goalie
Iwata
Taylor
Scales
Turnbull
Vata
Kyogo
Haksabanovic
Kwon or Forrest

I would be reluctant to start Kyogo as any fall on that horrible surface risks dislocating his weak shoulder. Hopefully we don't need to risk him at all and can give others a run out.

It will be a battle at the Carpetright Stadium with that horrible plastic pitch deliberately not watered. Expect a dodgy penalty against us and our players to pick up soft bookings. Winning by the odd goal will suit me.

Although it is my lowest priority tournament, it is a cup tie so getting through to the next round is the most important factor. I'm hoping for no onjuries, no suspensions and a few fringe/younger players getting a run out.

Seigrist or Bain
O'Riley CalMac Holm
Abada Maeda Yang
Subs
Other goalie
Iwata
Taylor
Scales
Turnbull
Vata
Kyogo
Haksabanovic
Kwon or Forrest

I would be reluctant to start Kyogo as any fall on that horrible surface risks dislocating his weak shoulder. Hopefully we don't need to risk him at all and can give others a run out.

It will be a battle at the Carpetright Stadium with that horrible plastic pitch deliberately not watered. Expect a dodgy penalty against us and our players to pick up soft bookings. Winning by the odd goal will suit me.
Good shout about Kyogo..

If Oh is injured and we don't play Kyogo does that make Maeda the only striker?
Yip. Exactly why I believe we need another striker. Abada & Forrest have played as a false 9 before but their strengths are not in leading the line. I think the MIBs will target Maeda this season and can see him picking up a suspension which leaves us very exposed.plus Rodgers favoured 2 up front when he was here the last time.

Pathetic from McInnes the Hun tv panel guest trying to get back in favour with the hordes.
Going back to the decision his team 🙄(that's the team that pays his wages.. honest) never got against us last season.
Go fcuk yersel ya bitter prick.
We need to get through to stop the huns winning anything....simples.
Expecting some rough physical treatment to be handed out by the cluggers and the usual tactics to try and stop us.
No idea who BR puts in for this one but no doubts it will be tough especially for our new players on this shit surface.
The Tiger Welsh and Jamsey should start in this one and maybe this is the opportunity for Taylor to have his first decent game for us this season.
Any result that sees us in the draw and gets it right up McInnes will do for me.

Seigrist or Bain
O'Riley CalMac Holm
Abada Maeda Yang
Subs
Other goalie
Iwata
Taylor
Scales
Turnbull
Vata
Kyogo
Haksabanovic
Kwon or Forrest

Oops - I should have selected Taylor rather than Bernabei, seeing as he is very used to this shite pitch.

Pathetic from McInnes the Hun tv panel guest trying to get back in favour with the hordes.
Going back to the decision his team 🙄(that's the team that pays his wages.. honest) never got against us last season.
Go fcuk yersel ya bitter prick.
We need to get through to stop the huns winning anything....simples.
Expecting some rough physical treatment to be handed out by the cluggers and the usual tactics to try and stop us.
No idea who BR puts in for this one but no doubts it will be tough especially for our new players on this shit surface.
The Tiger Welsh and Jamsey should start in this one and maybe this is the opportunity for Taylor to have his first decent game for us this season.
Any result that sees us in the draw and gets it right up McInnes will do for me.
Tough game be surprised 😲😲 to get out of there without injuries . We will win the game but at a huge cost bookings and a sending off me thinks.

To me we won't have a settled squad till after this transfer window shuts. Some players will be in there because BR is looking at how they perform and some will be in because they're in the shop window, same with most teams actually.
Probably no coincidence the draw for the CL group stages is on the 31st of August too.

McInnes will send his team out to kick Celtic off the park. I can think of two incidents when Celtic players suffered serious facial injuries against his teams. (Tierney and Christie)
Do we know which group of Sevco supporters will officiate?
Fall down at every opportunity and commit fouls with impunity will be McInnes game plan.

McInnes will send his team out to kick Celtic off the park. I can think of two incidents when Celtic players suffered serious facial injuries against his teams. (Tierney and Christie)
Do we know which group of Sevco supporters will officiate?
Fall down at every opportunity and commit fouls with impunity will be McInnes game plan.
We all know that even the mibs , he'll get away with it. Nothing to see here Timmy.

Members online

Latest posts

Back