Kilmarnock v Celtic, Viaplay Cup, Sunday 20th August 3pm

What a difference a summer break brings!!
The season ended with us having a treble winning team, packed with quality in every area, that we genuinely believed could do something in Europe the following season.
Now we go up against killie with a make shift defence, having no idea who will be in it....no idea who will be playing on the wings and no 100% fit strikers!!! What the fuck happened šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Anyway......3-1 Celtic and bring on Real Madrid!!

Right.... a good start to Sunday...that's fitba naw coming hame again.
Noo shut that prick McInnes and his team up ....been bumping their gums awe week about how they believe they can beat us blah blah blah.
We are still well short of our best through injury and transition not to mention squad additions but just need to get on with it.
Performance would be a bonus but just need to get through any which way we can.
Gonna be tough ...I hope we are up for it.
Need Calmac and Taylor to step up as both have started this season poorly imo.

Brendans first cup match 2nd time around, just like to get that right because the msm often forget facts or invent to suit thier favourite club.
My young grandson trains on a rubber football pitch in the winter for his gaelic team and some of the kids come off injured its about time they where banned for good.
Anyway the bhoys roll into dodge today cup matches are always a different game than the league Kilmarnock can't play for a draw that should give us opportunity's especially in the 2nd half.
2-0 the hoops.

Lagerbielke & Nawrocki will be in for a shock when they witess the "unique" interpretation of the laws of the game by our MIBs. Hart, CalMac, Ralston & Taylor will have to give them a lot of support. I'm glad Holm is getting a start and hope the other new bhoys get a decent run-out. Mon the Hoops!

Back