Kilmarnock v Celtic, Viaplay Cup, Sunday 20th August 3pm

Muir and his pals on VAR most definitely contributed to us losing the game and that should be addressed…..we also played our own part in that loss imo by the way we set up and played, and applied ourselves…..I can’t seem to remember us winning a second ball and that was/is a real concern for me…
VAR should be returned as not fit for purpose, how they missed the offside and penalty on Sunday is a mystery ( tounge in cheek) knowen only to the lodge I know its been a long time since I reffereed matches but even my eyeset along with many others seen both incidents so VAR plus Biased refs a waste of money

Not only Muir…..VAR imo is being utilised in an arbitrary way by the hand picked officials…..there are guidelines at where and what VAR should be fairly and transparently involved in…..there is clear evidence available that this is not the case as the Kilmarnock game has shown…..we know we put in a very average performance by expected Celtic standards on that horrible plastic pitch so no excuses in that respect…..but it shouldn’t be lossed on any of us, that the lack of applying the rules fairly without fear or favour by officials definitely had an impact on the game…..and this has to be addressed…
A don’t understand why our manager and back room team stood like rabbits caught in the headlights when that challenge went in??the fourth official is right there,,should have been bending his ear to var check it???we are too weak in that department,,getting shat on from a great height…

Even Wee Baz says it was a definite penalty and the elbow on Taylor a possible red card. Packie Bonner's definitive view was that Haksabanovich threw himself down. Another Heinz slurper in the making.
FFS...clearly Haksa's ankle was hooked, and the guy made no contact with the ball, Barry's not wrong, deffo red card for the assault on Greg Taylor, and if we're talking penalties and players throwing themselves to the ground, Cantwell, and the knob who actually did stand on Starfelt's foot, then went down and gave it the 'Yaaaasss' as he was looking at the Huns support...with all due respect, Packie should shut his hole, if that's his stance on the Rugby Park game HH

Last edited:
They take their cue from the Board.
Probably true pod,but fuck the board when it comes to our players being assaulted on the field,,that’s a worry that there’s no one chasing that little bastard Armstrong down to give him it,,or even our captain getting a grip of the referee!!ano we all harp back to ange’s,team but they never got slapped around ,they all got in there to defend teammates….

Anyone any idea what happened to the croat Goalie we were supposed to be after £9 mill…..and the £16 mill type players for champions league!!…
We decided not to bother. After all, why invest some of the guaranteed Champions League money in upgrades when you can sell your starters and make a £15m profit yet again in the transfer window and reward the very well paid board with big bonuses for making profits.

Back