Kilmarnock v Celtic, Viaplay Cup, Sunday 20th August 3pm

Read a lot of comments about the hun game and the general view was they were shite, ( I didnt watch that either). Now apparently their name is already written on the league Cup because we're out. Make your minds up.
I'm not writing us off because of one bad game. We cant win every treble year after year.A couple more sigings and a few back from injury and we will be at full strength.
Then we can judge. We had one regular defender from last year playing yesterday, and he got sparkled at a crucial time.
Theres no need to panic just yet Mr Manering.
He has had months already to assess the team and change what he wanted ready for the season. He spent most of that time dismantling a winning team to the point that it has no resemblance to the winners that they were when he took over. MONTHS

Should be some retrospective punishment at least shocking challenge nothing accidental about it
'Challenge' would result in charges being filed if it happened on the street, how is that not a straight red card ? The officiating is brutal, no VAR for that or the stonewall trip on Hacksa in the box, they're starting early to show that it's a case of 'Anyone but Celtic'

I'm not one to blame conspiracies and biased refs as you know but I do agree that yesterday, your man cost us this game...a blatant elbow red card offence by the player on the player who had he not been off for treatment, would have been covering the ball in for the goal by the said offender... couldn't make it up.....the decision not to award the penalty was laughable.....

Muir and his pals on VAR most definitely contributed to us losing the game and that should be addressed…..we also played our own part in that loss imo by the way we set up and played, and applied ourselves…..I can’t seem to remember us winning a second ball and that was/is a real concern for me…

Read a lot of comments about the hun game and the general view was they were shite, ( I didnt watch that either). Now apparently their name is already written on the league Cup because we're out. Make your minds up.
I'm not writing us off because of one bad game. We cant win every treble year after year.A couple more sigings and a few back from injury and we will be at full strength.
Then we can judge. We had one regular defender from last year playing yesterday, and he got sparkled at a crucial time.
Theres no need to panic just yet Mr Manering.

No panic…..only justifiable concerns…

Members online

Latest posts

Back