Kilmarnock v Celtic - We're on our Way! A chance to go 8 points clear...all comments here

Sorry, I have to disagree here. He didn't have a great game and he effed up "countless" times if you can only count up to two -- at least I only counted two times where he flat screwed up with the ball handling. He may need work, but what I like about him is his range -- he's all over the place and pretty far forward for a back.

I'm with you Icafiero, can't judge anyone on a plastic pitch, lets give the boy a chance.

Broonie, Broonie what a fuckin hero, El Capitan. Broonie, Broonie.
Would loved to have seen stupid Hun faces when Broonie scored.
When Killie knock Sevco oot the cup on Wednesday their season will be over. That was a great win today, fought hard and kept going.
Broonie, Broonie, Broonie, Broonie
HH Rich

Broonie, Broonie what a fuckin hero, El Capitan. Broonie, Broonie.
Would loved to have seen stupid Hun faces when Broonie scored.
When Killie knock Sevco oot the cup on Wednesday their season will be over. That was a great win today, fought hard and kept going.
Broonie, Broonie, Broonie, Broonie
HH Rich

It might be more than their season that's over, Richy. Remember they are all in this season to take the league and prime CL spot and it ain't gonna happen, bless them.

Thank fuck for that!

Not a great performance but it WAS a great result especially when you consider Kilmarnock is a tough enough place to go at the best of times (their good form coupled with that shitty plastic pitch) never mind after suffering a taxing European defeat 3 days before.

We need to be much better than today but the most important thing was securing those 3 points and putting distance between ourselves and the rest.

Back