Kilmarnock v Celtic - We're on our Way! A chance to go 8 points clear...all comments here

Sorry, I have to disagree here. He didn't have a great game and he effed up "countless" times if you can only count up to two -- at least I only counted two times where he flat screwed up with the ball handling. He may need work, but what I like about him is his range -- he's all over the place and pretty far forward for a back.

No problem with you disagreeing, in fact you need not have told me or apologize as its just your opinion, even if it's one based not on your own post but on a critique of mine.

If you all were so impressed by the wee man, strange so few comments prior!!

But anyway, as for the Sassenach wordsmith! ye are some ripe bhoy!

I'm Irish, not a Sassenach or a brit or a yank! and grateful for it! :)

so to the point there being! feck your or anyone's else's supposed correct use of the 'language', English is after all a purebred mongrel language, made up of mostly loaned and bollixed about
French and Germanic words. An allsorts tongue, one that has evolved down the centuries, and to the point that today! what's widely spoken is more yank spake than what anyone over 30 can credibly recall their parents speaking
Further back and its a different language!
I'd take a wild guess that cool meant something out of a fridge to the Lisbon Lions for example! before all the yank spake came along.

So point being! don't go fecking around correcting me on phrases, ways of saying things. Feel free to use my opinion to make one of your own.
but save the imagined ideas of being smart correcting my use of words or way of writing to reinforce a supposed point.

Countless just means a lot, too much, more than fecking twice. so yes the wee Toljan made countless mistakes and looked less than bang average! what sort of expression is that! more yank bollix I bets ya.

Just as thanks a million, for feck sake you'd be correcting someone every fecking second minute in many a part of Glasgow let alone Ireland.

It is just an expression ok!, a figure of speech no one really is thanking you that much literally.

I like the yanks and the English btw, peace and love and all that, see more yank hippy stuff, cool man

I'm just kidding ye yank bhoy, but only in a literal way. I imagine you are sound.

But reflecting the other comments after making an opinion and having countless feckers making the effort to post to disagree! :)
Now that does make me smile, smile as to why some of you actually, presumably credibly
wonder why so many guests are looking in and never bothering to make their own genuine personal as in their own opinion known.
when there are feckers waiting to critique those who bother having one that goes to print before checking if it conforms to group standard.:giggle:

Just a fecking opinion! maybe correct who knows, for sure none of us do yet about Toljan.

To the other real fecking assumptives.

I never judged Toljan on just todays pitch, even if he was on the same pitch as un match fit Hayes who looked a better defensive full back and he aint one than Toljan has to date in the hoops.

Toljan lost and ragged! actually pushed an opponent over the last game, rawer than Ralston.

I hope I'm wrong about him, but unlike a good few born again negatives and looking for the negative stuff, and especially waiting to clap or slap when the benefit of hindsight provides ammunition!
I made the points about him before today, so not all or even mostly to do with a shyte pitch!
I love Celtic too much to be remotely negative, like most too optimistic if anything, so feck you who assumed different.

Only person I've been pure cynical on here about is the scout, and again based on his own previous performance. But ! If he was responsible for this window, great, more please.

I've been a small time Celtic share holder since Fergus charades against bhigotry! so I care!

I based my opinion of watching Toljan to date and from watching his limited appearances for Dortmund, and stated so in a post before he signed. Also noted a trend of some fans at Dortmund who reinforced what I could see on video evidence, that he does not appear to be a natural defender and a bit of a accident waiting to happen.

Anyone who did not see the mediocre sevco lover jones totally skin Toljan today must have been pre occupied at the time.

Unlike a good few here moaners I look for the positive, saw it in Weah and Burke and
was expectant of them, made that claim before they kicked a ball while others were complaining of loans and being underwhelmed by Burke!

I was sure right about them to date, so maybe my opinions right or wrong at least have some thought behind them, unlike those of ye who think I assumed based on today.

But as for today, Toljan had lots of countless errors today and was skinned by Jones, if you are a sado macho whateverist, then watch the fecking match again and count a lot more poor errors than the couple.

Hope he's a star, just don't see it.

Last edited:
I cant believe were hammering nigh on 15 pages of condemnation without proof.

Who needs the orcs eh?

Get the proof it was one of us then we discuss

What we dont do is allow the huns to fkn cream theresel over false acknowledgement.

They make up enough shite.

My problem is not with your language, sir. It is with your hyperbole.

On that we can agree, and only the future will tell.

Hyperbole was on the other week, but not sure as not into the yankball stuff

sir?

Are you the kid who knocks about with Peppermint Paddy?

Last edited:
My problem is not with your language, sir. It is with your hyperbole.

On that we can agree, and only the future will tell.

Fair play man, please don't take that as a racist or sexist remark

Agree and thanks a Million for taking the time to read!

Hyperbole was on the other week, but not sure as not into the yankball stuff

Ha! Yankball -- or what we call "hand egg" to differentiate it from what the rest of the world calls "football" -- is something I don't follow. Hence, it's why I'm here.

Noting your highlighted and underlined text of my orignal post: I can see where you may have taken offence to my wording. I didn't mean for it to be insulting or condescending. But apparently it was, so for that I apologize. We'll have to leave the language difference -- "countless" meaning many vs. "countless" meaning infinite -- to the etymologists on both sides of the Atlantic.

But meanwhile, for my gaffe, let me buy you a pint of whatever you're drinking when I make it to Glasgow to take in some games next season. Fair?

Ha! Yankball -- or what we call "hand egg" to differentiate it from what the rest of the world calls "football" -- is something I don't follow. Hence, it's why I'm here.

Noting your highlighted and underlined text of my orignal post: I can see where you may have taken offence to my wording. I didn't mean for it to be insulting or condescending. But apparently it was, so for that I apologize. We'll have to leave the language difference -- "countless" meaning many vs. "countless" meaning infinite -- to the etymologists on both sides of the Atlantic.

But meanwhile, for my gaffe, let me buy you a pint of whatever you're drinking when I make it to Glasgow to take in some games next season. Fair?
Celtic a team like no other.
Untitled.jpg

Never actually took offence at yourself at all, it was the posts on posts that made me think the point of posting an actual opinion on Celtic here at all!
not one asked a question to clarify!
Take it as a compliment, I suspected you would actually read it, I was making a point over the small point.

That aside you let me know if ever in Munster. and I'll let you know as I'd love to visit Amerikay again, this time not on the tv.
I genuinely believe the Irish would be of little consequence if it were not for the Fenians who would not exist if not primarily for the Irish in Amerikay and sad circumstances of war.
So sarcasm aside of this post, I'd be one likely of a minority in Ireland who'd cross the road, go out their way to make a cousin of kind feel welcome.

Back