Kilmarnock v Celtic - We're on our Way! A chance to go 8 points clear...all comments here

I am sure that will come as a relief and a cause to celebrate for some of the hubbies also.

Oh, dude. How am I supposed to unsee that? As I go rip my eyeballs out, I'm going to say 2-0 Celtic with one of those being Weah.

Also one more thing: You would think that it's sort of prestigious for someone to reach the level of managing in the Scottish League. And then there's Steven Gerrard. Is he an idiot? What kind of manager blasts his own players? Sheesh.

Oh, dude. How am I supposed to unsee that? As I go rip my eyeballs out, I'm going to say 2-0 Celtic with one of those being Weah.

Also one more thing: You would think that it's sort of prestigious for someone to reach the level of managing in the Scottish League. And then there's Steven Gerrard. Is he an idiot? What kind of manager blasts his own players? Sheesh.
hearts and mind's L,if you were a player would ye want tae perform fur a tube like that!! he's tellin every week their pish (which they are) he feckin signed them!!!!!! "the geriatricos! HH

There biggest problem is how Stevie G is trying to impose himself.

He isn’t a big name, they aren’t in a position to push for a title yet he’s ripping them - hopefully killing their confidence in the process even more
Its something ive kept an eye on myself. He has a path he wonders down. The thing I've noticed with slippy is that he is indeed slippy. The bad results he doesn't shoulder it. Protect his lads from having an off day. He is at the player level still, rookie level when he doesn't keep it behind the closed doors. Can't fault him on being honest. Nine goals in three games v zilch. Fuck'm.
Try getting those boys up for the next game you fanny. Deflection and deception. He knows the rhetoric. EVERY stinking hun I know is livid

Its something ive kept an eye on myself. He has a path he wonders down. The thing I've noticed with slippy is that he is indeed slippy. The bad results he doesn't shoulder it. Protect his lads from having an off day. He is at the player level still, rookie level when he doesn't keep it behind the closed doors. Can't fault him on being honest. Nine goals in three games v zilch. Fuck'm.
Try getting those boys up for the next game you fanny. Deflection and deception. He knows the rhetoric. EVERY stinking hun I know is livid
fester fester was on meltdown!!!! the deludemol is still strong!!!!!

4 nuffin, Sinky tae sink the Ayrshire huns, sat amongst they gits once when I couldn't get tickets for our end, a bigger bunch of bigots I've yet to meet, they sussed me out after 20secs cause of my green jacket, they were okay with me during the game, but they fookin hate anything in green, for once I was glad it finished nil nil. Although my big mate nearly got us lynched when the final score game through fae Ipox, Herts had one 3 nil, he cheered before realising he was the only one in the Killie end celebrating, we legged it quick style doon the stairs and away.

Good to see the confidence on this page. The pitch is a leveller as it slows our play in attack and our cental defenders seem hesitant. I fancy weah for this one with his speed off the shoulder of the last man. 3 - 1 Celtic.

4 nuffin, Sinky tae sink the Ayrshire huns, sat amongst they gits once when I couldn't get tickets for our end, a bigger bunch of bigots I've yet to meet, they sussed me out after 20secs cause of my green jacket, they were okay with me during the game, but they fookin hate anything in green, for once I was glad it finished nil nil. Although my big mate nearly got us lynched when the final score game through fae Ipox, Herts had one 3 nil, he cheered before realising he was the only one in the Killie end celebrating, we legged it quick style doon the stairs and away.
I live not far from rugby pk,know a lot of Killy fans who hate the huns with a vengeance!maybe something to do with being snp supporters!!!!my wife until she retired,worked with quite a few Killy fans,and their dislike of the huns knows no bounds,ok they dislike us as well, but it does not seem as viscous,no doubt if we looked deeper ,would find some ????? Had a friend who was a Killy fan ,disabled,he asked me to go to the Killy v Celtic ,the day Robbie Keane made his debut, we lost 1-0, had my green jacket on as well.bit of banter but nothing out of the ordinary, however today is REALLY important ,this is a MUST win, we need to put some daylight between us ,hh

Pitch is a leveller, again worry about our centre backs, Boyata can't turn properly on a perfect pitch let alone ashiny frayed plastic one! However, expecting an exorcism of Thursdays result with 3-1 win with goals by Sincy, McGregor and Christie, who's overdue a goal!

'Mon the Hoops! ?

Is this it!!!!!!! Is this the day we make the break,?long overdue,now is he time ,now is the hour of our ‘content’!!!!!!!! Contented in the fact WE are better than them,we cannot allow this shower to win anything now or in the near future,or as far as I am concerned,NEVER anything again,let’s hope ‘karma’ shows her face,hh

Am I being daft in asking if we have a plastic pitch that we can train on before these matches? With the amount of matches we now have to play on them it would make sense. If we do have them already, it shows what a leveller the surface is as the skillful team is negated. Anyways they ain't good for Scottish fitba players and their progress and a way has to be found to finance grass parks. No excuses though just saying. Still 3 - 1 to the hoops.?

I laughed at the statement from ‘slippy’,conceding the title to us, trying to ‘con’us all that this is all over, well it should be after today ,widening the gap,our only concern is? After a European night can we get back on the rails, surely with the end of the tunnel in sight,hh

Give us a performance were we stop passing the ball back to our Goalie and pass it forward instead.Show everyone the reason why we are clear at the top by killing this game off early.??

I live not far from rugby pk,know a lot of Killy fans who hate the huns with a vengeance!maybe something to do with being snp supporters!!!!my wife until she retired,worked with quite a few Killy fans,and their dislike of the huns knows no bounds,ok they dislike us as well, but it does not seem as viscous,no doubt if we looked deeper ,would find some ????? Had a friend who was a Killy fan ,disabled,he asked me to go to the Killy v Celtic ,the day Robbie Keane made his debut, we lost 1-0, had my green jacket on as well.bit of banter but nothing out of the ordinary, however today is REALLY important ,this is a MUST win, we need to put some daylight between us ,hh
Mind being at match there years ago and being told to avoid a boozer called the Klansman. Couldni believe you would get away wi cawin a pub that. Felt a right arse when I saw it was spelled with a C. Still didni go in though.?

Take any win. I think we will see Killie try to press us high and hope for our trademark fuckup square ball fiasco.

Less pressure after Sevco failed again, but still a tough game. It’s either going to be a convincing win or a scrappy nervous one goal win for me.

You don’t know what team will turn up after getting our arses handed to us on Thursday.

Three points is all that matters.

Back