Kilmarnock v Celtic - We're on our Way! A chance to go 8 points clear...all comments here

Take any win. I think we will see Killie try to press us high and hope for our trademark fuckup square ball fiasco.

Less pressure after Sevco failed again, but still a tough game. It’s either going to be a convincing win or a scrappy nervous one goal win for me.

You don’t know what team will turn up after getting our arses handed to us on Thursday.

Three points is all that matters.

Couldn't agree more TV1, don't care how we do it but just get the 3 points, as far as the league goes, this could turn out to be one of the most important weekends of the season, if someone offered me a
1-0 win right now I'd bite the hand off them.

I think Killie will get a penalty and will go 1 - 0 up. We might even still be behind at half time. But I feel it in my waters that we will up our game in the second half and snatch a glorious win.

St Johnstone left Ibrox this afternoon believing that they deserved all three points.The goalless draw however means that Celtic are 5 points clear and a win at Kilmarnock tomorrow will give us a huge 8 points lead as we edge closer to 8IAR. Expect the team to be as follows:

Bain Toljan Boyata Ayer Hayes Brown McGregor Christie Weah Sinclair and Edouard and Celtic to get the job done, maybe 2-0.

Meltdown time on the Zombie forums tonight! Enjoy!

COYBIG
We know it's a tough place to go and play with that sorry excuse for a pitch. Normally id be cautious about this tie. However I think the Valencia showing of lack of will help us here for the team owe the fans a response and this is the perfect opportunity to do just that 2-0 methinks HH

I think Killie will get a penalty and will go 1 - 0 up. We might even still be behind at half time. But I feel it in my waters that we will up our game in the second half and snatch a glorious win.

Wtf. Positive energy Prague. We’ll be 2 up at half time. ??

Members online

Latest posts

Back