Kris Boyd struck by a coin

Winter

I can't stand Kris Boyd with a passion but throwing coins at him brings shame on the club and no doubt some form of punishment will follow. These idiots really need to get a grip sure he's an absolute fanny but the bigger picture is it reflects badly on us all HH

Wonder what he"ll say in his column TBH I couldn't give a fuck In fact I couldn't give a fuck that he was hit by a coin Probably suoolinent his income
But I 100% agree with you He IS a FANNY

HH?
I also couldn't care less if he was struck by a brick but let another clubs fans do it our fans should know especially regarding rapid Vienna the trouble it brings us. Maybye that fan is too young to remember that

Agree bill but I saw the incident didn’t look enough for a pie is that reason Sky showed it.
Felt sorry for him. Pity it wasn’t an anvil might knock some sense into the Cnut.

HH ☘️?

Think Broony's 2nd yellow was wrong

He didn't run into the fans They ran to him

Grounds for appeal me thinks

They say that you can't appeal a yellow card but there's been a lot of fuckin' rule changing going on at Hampden over the past couple of weeks

HH?

Let's get all this Kris Boyd nonscence into perspective. Coin throwing has no place at a football match. Game watched l over the world, now if some of you think it's funny to throw coins at the football and I do t care who the recipient is, it's dangerous and loutish behaviour. Fans on pitch side, how we laughed at sevco the times they have done it, but we should be above all that. The support today took us back to the bad old days. Ffs let's get a grip we are Celtic and should be ambassadors for our great club. Let's leave all the loutish behaviour to others,let's not damage our great a d proud football club.

Let's get all this Kris Boyd nonscence into perspective. Coin throwing has no place at a football match. Game watched l over the world, now if some of you think it's funny to throw coins at the football and I do t care who the recipient is, it's dangerous and loutish behaviour. Fans on pitch side, how we laughed at sevco the times they have done it, but we should be above all that. The support today took us back to the bad old days. Ffs let's get a grip we are Celtic and should be ambassadors for our great club. Let's leave all the loutish behaviour to others,let's not damage our great a d proud football club.
Very well said ally bhoy HH

Back