KT is the talk of moment, what's your thoughts if Calmac went?

nah cricket/tennis/rugby/football. con the masses. divided and conquer. Makes money, money, money.
/
My opinion only Rugby Wales apart was never meant for the masses, you can add Golf to that American ivy league players take, a look at the circut. Try getting a membership to any Golf club worth it's salt...no chance!

If both players went, so what. I do not blame them. Get kicked to fuck. Or go and into a league where they will be looked after.

My opinion only Rugby Wales apart was never meant for the masses, you can add Golf to that American ivy league players take, a look at the circut. Try getting a membership to any Golf club worth it's salt...no chance!
nae chance, tried here UK,nah, don't speak same lingo. may have money. beat it.

If both players went, so what. I do not blame them. Get kicked to fuck. Or go and into a league where they will be looked after.
Hahaha kicked fuck out of by who, explain 9 trophies on the bounce in the teble treble, will be looked after in Enfland playing pussy footie for a wage, show me your medals Da, err i never won any son in England players like us compete for pounds against the better teams to create an illusion and feeed the monster that the muppets subscribe to.

I wou.d think probs mid European
They would not have a say in your suggestions, they want out they go to the highest bidder, not what they want. Qualify for CL and you dictate for eternity up here. Tierney and Cal Mac cost Celtic nothing thats the reality, the next batch are been readied, only have to poen your eyes to see it whats happening, every so called miserly signing moaned about has generated millions, thats why we are the top kiddies.

loving the growl. I am not agitating, well I'm am. I am angrey
spell check crap.
Just stating facts, the business model does not change, the guys go with our blessings if need be, its only business, no one is bigger than the club, we the fans also need to survive thats why we have keepers who know better than us inthe finances, 9 trophies in the last three years not out.Take the money if they are thinking of going and if not great win win.

Just stating facts, the business model does not change, the guys go with our blessings if need be, its only business, no one is bigger than the club, we the fans also need to survive thats why we have keepers who know better than us inthe finances, 9 trophies in the last three years not out.Take the money if they are thinking of going and if not great win win.
That's excatly where we and every other club are, Our demands as fans have very little effect on how a business is run like it or lump it. Our board have got us in a nye on impossible trajectory to catch, for all there faults that must be applauded. And it didn't happen Over night over 20yrs in the making! HH

That's excatly where we and every other club are, Our demands as fans have very little effect on how a business is run like it or lump it. Our board have got us in a nye on impossible trajectory to catch, for all there faults that must be applauded. And it didn't happen Over night over 20yrs in the making! HH
Hail the Bunnet,John Keane and the rest of the rebels! now, res. 12 thank you very much!

Meanwhile back to reality over by for them, its hard to keep up the lie daily, the mask will always slip at some point and it needs to captured and shown always.
D_batkCWwAAbRD5.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back