KT is the talk of moment, what's your thoughts if Calmac went?

We are a Scottish club that plays in a league that is not respected by Europe. We are respected however as we have won the last nine available trophies in a row. That fact gets noticed. We are seen as the only fish in a pond of minnows. We have found and developed players like Forster, Wanyama and Van Dyk. That gets noted. We are seen as a nursery club for the bigger and richer leagues as are Ajax and Rosenberg. We offer players with potential. We scout hundreds of games on TV every week and our games are viewed by foreign scouts. We are lucky if we can retain a player for several seasons. It will always be thus. We are handicapped by belonging to an inferior league and until this changes there will be no change.

We are a Scottish club that plays in a league that is not respected by Europe. We are respected however as we have won the last nine available trophies in a row. That fact gets noticed. We are seen as the only fish in a pond of minnows. We have found and developed players like Forster, Wanyama and Van Dyk. That gets noted. We are seen as a nursery club for the bigger and richer leagues as are Ajax and Rosenberg. We offer players with potential. We scout hundreds of games on TV every week and our games are viewed by foreign scouts. We are lucky if we can retain a player for several seasons. It will always be thus. We are handicapped by belonging to an inferior league and until this changes there will be no change.
spot on Fisiani and New Zealand were robbed! btw, where's auld Zealand,jist askin.....

Auld Zeeland (Sic) is a province of The Netherlands and I think the name was coined by the Dutch explorer Abel Tasman who turned up after Cook first arrived.
Aye we were robbed by the Maradona like bat of God that turned a certain 2 into a 6.
"the bat of god" belter Fisiani! english media are going mental over their "victory", " britain is celebratin engerlund winnin the the world cup" are we phuq! engerlund are celebratin, yeez wurr robbed! btw, thought it was somethin to do with Zetland

I think we have to prepare ourselves for the day arriving. I think he would want at some point to try his luck elsewhere and for a lot more money. It’s the job of Lenny and the board to bring in players as effective. Football always moves on, players leave, even great ones. Letting him go for good money and trying to replace him with a £3m rated player is where we come off the buffers.

We need to realise that quality costs and if and when he goes we have an able replacement. That’s my greatest fear, we downsize and don’t keep the level of quality constant. Over to you Peter.

Me personally would be distraught if he went,thought when he was put in broonys position we looked far sharper and in incisive. What's your thoughts?
Aye we did but it's horses for courses and tbh I think calmac went missing quite a lot near the end of the season, fatigue? Perhaps and probably. I can't say that of broony when he plays he never disappears

Ano but it's getting too much to bear. I also think that it would be bad for team cohesion if 2 such strong, dependable, skilled players left in the same season.
Once you add Mika into that package then that would be a big chunk of the heart and soul ripped out of the squad.

There's no doubt the squad needed a bit of trimming, but the possibility of losing three significant figureheads would be hellish much to consider, especially when you factor in that there is a player actively agitating for a move.

It hurts to consider, as I was very much of the opinion that KT and CalMac were dead-set on being here until at least 10.

I know we're just speculating, but the fear is gnawing at me now.

teams to create an illusion and feeed the monster that the muppets subscribe to.[/QUOTE]
eh KT abushed Aberdeen, kicked fuck out in many games inbeen there with Kenny and the rest.Mon
Hahaha kicked fuck out of by who, explain 9 trophies on the bounce in the teble treble, will be looked after in Enfland playing pussy footie for a wage, show me your medals Da, err i never won any son in England players like us compete for pounds against the better teams to create an illusion and feeed the monster that the muppets subscribe to.

If I was a footballer playing for Celtic.
, I would gtf out of here. Our board needs to look after their employee's. to ensure
they can go to work and not tolerance violence in the workplace.
that is their stautory right as an employer

Members online

Back