KT is the talk of moment, what's your thoughts if Calmac went?

If I was a footballer playing for Celtic.
, I would gtf out of here. Our board needs to look after their employee's. to ensure
they can go to work and not tolerance violence in the workplace.
that is their stautory right as an employer
Falcov, if you were a footballer for Celtic, I would want you to GTF out of there if that was your attitude.

If I was a footballer playing for Celtic.
, I would gtf out of here. Our board needs to look after their employee's. to ensure
they can go to work and not tolerance violence in the workplace.
that is their stautory right as an employer
So your point being that the Celtic board don't look after the Employees? How can the board prevent this? and the Home team have more of responsibility mibbee?

Mate boot the bully in the baws or up the arse and he no longer wants to know about it, This is not about employment law and players leaving because they kicked about.
eh yes it is. any company has a duty to look after anyone in in their employ from bottom up. hey where would snhs be without everyone. Every company has got to have wellbeing of staff.

m

Exactly remember getting up for Saturday morning kick offs minus 10 with shorts on and a red balze solid park to slide on rutted to fuck, and you worry about somebody kicking you?
this is about a person going to work, and someone assaults him and empower doesn't give a f##k. sorry.

Members online

Back