League Cup QF: Motherwell v Celtic, Wed 19-Oct-2022 at 6:15pm

Another good night with Hatate top bhoy for me. We have recovered well from what the hundits hoped would be a longer term slump.
Great togetherness of the squad with some key players still out.
Carter Vickers is the difference for me in our gradual return to form.
Keep going for these next 7 games. Wee Huns will give 110% effort against us this weekend. Get those 3 points and we are back on a roll.
Well done wee Kyogo ...could kick-start his season.

Am glad Kyogo got a goal.....It might settle him doon a bit.....Imagine if he hadn't scored the night....his heed wid be full of negativity......Yep that goal should help him mentally and give him confidence......
With him being looked upon as our main goalscoring threat ( he's not alone though) , he's likely felt the pressure of the missed chances of the champions league more than most.
So aye definately glad he got there in the end.

I thought the play was generally good stuff, and but for the odd heavy touch or loose pass couldve been more.
Like the variety Mooy brings , he's got an eye for a pass that hopefully he will start producing more of them match day.

Wee Abada brilliant again, Kyogo persevered and got his goal.
Seigrist looks decent, though I dont see him displacing Hart any time soon.
Haksabanovic looks like we've added real quality there for a player who's not featured much 90 mins.

The odd shaky moment was there our play allows the opposition but we dealt with those well.

Weve had county and well away to get here and noo killie at hampden in the semi but right now , even missing calmac , jota and Starfelt we look the team to beat.

This cup was the springboard for the title last season, hopefully it can do the same thing for us this season.

Very comfortable in the end HH 🍀

Back