leipzig fc

This is the team Leipzig had out against Union Berlin to win through to their equivalent of the Scottish Cup Final.
By all accounts they struggled to win this tie.
Two of their first picks who play on the right and centre of defence are suspended for the huns game a week today.
Seems their luck continues ....šŸ˜ 

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220421-152130_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220421-152130_Google.jpg
    311.4 KB · Views: 3
I had hoped the got battered every round to date, but they surprised me every round.

I actually hope they do well this round. I cant say i care who wins but a Scottiosh team in EL final would be good for Scottish football.

If they get hammered i wont bat an eyelid but if they win they have earned it imo.

I dont think they have had an easy match yet. Which has suited their style imo. they excel at counter attacking into big spaces,

I hope their fans behave themselves though.

expect sevco to play the anti football that smith played in europe in the hope they can nick a draw to take back to the shithole
the other huns ,,,fk knows if they will turn up all week there players are whinging how feckin tired they are , was hoping the sevco board had a beam back organised their always great for a hun punch up

I had hoped the got battered every round to date, but they surprised me every round.

I actually hope they do well this round. I cant say i care who wins but a Scottiosh team in EL final would be good for Scottish football.

If they get hammered i wont bat an eyelid but if they win they have earned it imo.

I dont think they have had an easy match yet. Which has suited their style imo. they excel at counter attacking into big spaces,

I hope their fans behave themselves though.
I think both Braga and Red Star are bang average sides so i expected them to go through.The one that surprised me was Dortmund but they never impressed me either..few hasbeens in their team and Haaland missing both games helped them.I doubt Leipzig will make the same mistakes so good luck to Andy Hinkel and the Leipzig team tonight..

I think both Braga and Red Star are bang average sides so i expected them to go through.The one that surprised me was Dortmund but they never impressed me either..few hasbeens in their team and Haaland missing both games helped them.I doubt Leipzig will make the same mistakes so good luck to Andy Hinkel and the Leipzig team tonight..
Personally I think any team who gets to any of the league stages of Europe are better than average teams

I dont think any team that gets out of group stages of any european league group are average teams.

In fact i would say that every team who gets to new year still in europe are a good team.

Braga are not a bang average team
Neither are red star

Might not be champions league quality but they are capable sides who regularly reach KO stages of european competitions

Dortmund are a monster club with or without Haaland

Beatable by a good side but not beatable by an average side unless outstanding luck is present

Sevco outplayed dortmund fopr most of both ties imo

Red star were unlucky with the var shite and could have had better luck

As much as i want them to get get gubbed normally its semi final

And i dont like RB either so couldnt care if sevco win

Its good for scottish football and good for celtic too

coz if they can do it it makes it psychologically possible we can do it.

Their fans are a disgrace.

But in europe Sevco have done well, better each year in fact, since they lost to an actual bang average team from luxembourg

I wont be surprised if sevco can beat leipzig simly because i expected them to get gubbed off all the other sides they played in europe last few games

Personally I think any team who gets to any of the league stages of Europe are better than average teams

I dont think any team that gets out of group stages of any european league group are average teams.

In fact i would say that every team who gets to new year still in europe are a good team.

Braga are not a bang average team
Neither are red star

Might not be champions league quality but they are capable sides who regularly reach KO stages of european competitions

Dortmund are a monster club with or without Haaland

Beatable by a good side but not beatable by an average side unless outstanding luck is present

Sevco outplayed dortmund fopr most of both ties imo

Red star were unlucky with the var shite and could have had better luck

As much as i want them to get get gubbed normally its semi final

And i dont like RB either so couldnt care if sevco win

Its good for scottish football and good for celtic too

coz if they can do it it makes it psychologically possible we can do it.

Their fans are a disgrace.

But in europe Sevco have done well, better each year in fact, since they lost to an actual bang average team from luxembourg

I wont be surprised if sevco can beat leipzig simly because i expected them to get gubbed off all the other sides they played in europe last few games
When they drew Red Star and Braga i thought they were both winnable games for them.Dortmund were a bit of a letdown and havent won their league in 10 years.Kinda shows how much theyve fallen if the manky mob put them out.As for it being good for Celtic ..id prefer we were doing the business in Europe rather that watch them in another final.I doubt many Celtic supporters wiuld agree with you there.

Members online

Latest posts

Back