leipzig fc

Suppose it's a question celtic fans need to ask ourselves. What do we want in Europe.
The scum are boring as fuck. 5 at the back, anti football pish....but its got them to a European semi final.
Is it something Celtic fans would put up.
I would never trade our road to Seville for their road to Manchester.

(Edit: thanks)

What makes their run stick in the craw is that their last three European opponents underestimated them and went into the games half-cocked.

Dortmund were a shambles. Red Star were unlucky and Braga were little short of being a disgrace.

Leipzig have recent experience of the Glasgow pressure cooker at our place and this presents an enormous opportunity for them to establish themselves as a major player in European football.

I loathe the Red Bull model and what it represents, but I despise OFFC even more so I'll put my principles on the back-burner for a couple of nights and wish Leipzig glück.

Vörwarts Leipzig
A few of the red bull models I’ve seen are fir pumping not fir loathing 🙄

Suppose it's a question celtic fans need to ask ourselves. What do we want in Europe.
The scum are boring as fuck. 5 at the back, anti football pish....but its got them to a European semi final.
Is it something Celtic fans would put up.
I would never trade our road to Seville for their road to Manchester.
I would prefer a less gung-ho and more prudent approach in Europe as I believe we would enjoy more success. I don't mean the defensive anti-football Walter Smith used to get to a European final for Deadco (let's be honest, our players are not used to this style and would probably make an arse of it) but a more measured approach.

Maybe a 4-4-2 or playing Juranovic in front of Ralston rather than our 4-3-3 with lightweight wingers who are entirely focused on attack with little tracking back.

It was also sickening last night when McCoist and the EBT Sport commentator were laughing and joking when the cameras focused in on a group of bluenose Neanderthals led by a daft bint doing aeroplane impressions.

They thought this was hilarious when anyone who has any knowledge of their scumbag fans (yes Ally, that includes you ya ignorant toerag) knew that they were singing the dambusters theme in Germany. How pleasant of them!

Members online

Latest posts

Back