LENNON BEEN OFFERED THE JOB!!

So let's get this straight, you accuse me of not being fit for banter and you block me......... You are the very one who couldn't take a bit of slagging over a fuckin fly...... You accuse me of falling out with half the people on the forum. That's rich coming from you, who was responsible for a thread being closed down last week. you have a tongue like 12 grit sandpaper who accuses everyone on here who doesn't agree with you of being a Hun.... You live your life out on this forum like fuckin Eastenders only stopping short of telling us when you done your last shite..... It's all about Maria...... Good fuckin riddance.......

I was responsible really deadner. You talking about the abuse and threatening pms i was getting then responded to as i was advised by shamrock to out many aliases of the thug that stamped on my face after being backstabbed sideswiped and hiit my head off the floor unconscious.

Is that the thread your taking glee out off settling the fact that i wasn’t amused you were insinuating i was shite last week.

Yes i have accused some, most i believe were. Some werent admittedly.

Anything else you wish to cite?

Perhaps get a few friends on board?

Diddums. Tata chump

Ok Deadner. Ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh n ps i have never done toilet humour, observational i find very funny though

Last edited by a moderator:
I love bank holidays, dontcha just love them?

Anyone got any nice plans today?

I was gonna maybe watch eastenders but i’ve heard its grim ?? i dont watch the soaps lol

Thank goodness you didn't need to use it Niall. Lenny came in when asked.Moyes stated he would walk from England to London Road to take the Tic job and when it came up he didn't want it.So stuff him.HH
Hi Saul. A close shave avoiding that appointment. Not for me another career progressive piggybacking on Celtic

Back