Lennon blasts want away Celtic players after £30m Champions League disaster

Yes, they have good goal scoring records but mostly from making runs into the box later. We did not play someone who is experienced in playing as the main forward. This requires a completely different skillset than our very effective goal scoring wingers or attacking midfielder have.

You are maybe satisfied with Wednesday's team selection and tactics, but obviously most fans are clearly not.

I wouldn't say I was satisfied but if the players had executed what was put in place then that team should have been despatched with ease....for me the blame lies mainly at the players door for their sloppyness

Maybe if PL's bonus was measured against European success we might see his values change? A cumulative sum based on League position in the SPL , cups etc, but geared more towards europe, No CL qualifiers, no bonus. That's probably the sort of deal he would try get from others? Profit of sales from players would all go into team improvements, Not hotels.

Last edited:
Lennon now says he didn’t get the team wrong. Another yes man for the board. Get out now. We’re trying for 10IAR and we STILL haven’t brought in the players that we need. Tuesday is the 1st of September the board were asking for the fans season ticket money in June. Once again I say the fans have done their bit. The board and management? A disgrace.

Back