Lenny vs Burke Merged Threads

It all bullshit isn't it....that this is actually deemed as news in a Scottish football...like there is nothing else to report on. The best they have is Lennon shouted. My God....if there is any lurkers on here looking for the next big story the attack Celtic for, here is a list.

Celtic cleaner kills spider in lennoxtown toilet, leaves thousands orphaned.

Celtic groundsman cuts worm in half. We demand compensation for the head part that needs to grow a new arse.

Flight taking Celtic squad on pre-season tour flew through and disturbed clouds. We await official club statement apologising to said cloud.

Come on now Lubo you clearly haven't thought this one through mate......all we'd have to do there is point out to the lurkers that the cleaner found another spider to replace the deid one and she explained to the orphan spiders that mammy spider didn't really die and that this 'replacement' spider is in fact their real maw......surely that's how things work post 2012 ;)

HH mate (y)

'Luke Dowling'.

Mouthy no-mark former semi-pro, career 'blighted by injury'. Aye. They all are. Mine was blighted by beer, because I'm honest. and even though I won a few leagues at Football Manager on my PC back in the day I never capitalized on those triumphs (i.e screenshotted my victories) to declare myself a chief scout/talent spotter/technical director...

Now he's grown balls big enough to have a go at Celtic for not doing as he instructed us and played his player as per his requirements. Even though he looks like he should be selling miracle hoovers on graveyard-shift TV.

Luke Dowling doesn't do irony. Luke Dowling and the other Luke Dowlings of the English game are the 'technical directors' who are responsible for players like Burke being bought and sold for values way, way above their abilities.

So when their proteges rock up at Celtic and can't make the Celtic grade it's a major slight on the egos of the Luke Dowling clones because the curtain's pulled back on their true knack of spotting/coaching/developing a player.

So Luke, take a bit of advice from a proper big club, stay within your English-ego-bubble remit and shut the fuck up. Fanny.

He needs to find burke a club who will be daft enough to part with 15 million quid....so rather than have people find out that hes actually shit and couldn't get into our first team he need to make out the poor wee soul was picked on by big bad Neil Lennon, which in turn caused him to play bad.....what's working in Dowling favour is the country his player was playing in. Had he been at a lower league English club and he called a reporter and said "I have a story for you, my player was shouted at" the English sports reporter would have laughed....then laughed a wee bit more, then told him to fuck off and hing up the phone. But not in Scotland. That's front, back, middle, sideways, backwards, upside down and inside out page news!

'Luke Dowling'.

Mouthy no-mark former semi-pro, career 'blighted by injury'. Aye. They all are. Mine was blighted by beer, because I'm honest. and even though I won a few leagues at Football Manager on my PC back in the day I never capitalized on those triumphs (i.e screenshotted my victories) to declare myself a chief scout/talent spotter/technical director...

Now he's grown balls big enough to have a go at Celtic for not doing as he instructed us and played his player as per his requirements. Even though he looks like he should be selling miracle hoovers on graveyard-shift TV.

Luke Dowling doesn't do irony. Luke Dowling and the other Luke Dowlings of the English game are the 'technical directors' who are responsible for players like Burke being bought and sold for values way, way above their abilities.

So when their proteges rock up at Celtic and can't make the Celtic grade it's a major slight on the egos of the Luke Dowling clones because the curtain's pulled back on their true knack of spotting/coaching/developing a player.

So Luke, take a bit of advice from a proper big club, stay within your English-ego-bubble remit and shut the fuck up. Fanny.

Nailed it with that post Sandman (y)

Come on now Lubo you clearly haven't thought this one through mate......all we'd have to do there is point out to the lurkers that the cleaner found another spider to replace the deid one and she explained to the orphan spiders that mammy spider didn't really die and that this 'replacement' spider is in fact their real maw......surely that's how things work post 2012 ;)

HH mate (y)

????????
Brilliant, but when the baby spiders need to pay for school dinners the new maw spider tells them that that's the old mum spiders debt. Shes only in it for the child tax credits and glory of being a brilliant spider mum when it's all going well ???

????????
Brilliant, but when the baby spiders need to pay for school dinners the new maw spider tells them that that's the old mum spiders debt. Shes only in it for the child tax credits and glory of being a brilliant spider mum when it's all going well ???

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

See this is where the flaw arises in the cleaner's cunning plan Lubo......as far as the orphan spiders are concerned new maw spider and deid maw spider are the same spider so the orphans get confused and angry when people point out that this mammy spider isn't their real mammy :LOL:

Now they're all tangled up in a web of lies......stupid fucking spiders! :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

See this is where the flaw arises in the cleaner's cunning plan Lubo......as far as the orphan spiders are concerned new maw spider and deid maw spider are the same spider so the orphans get confused and angry when people point out that this mammy spider isn't their real mammy :LOL:

Now they're all tangled up in a web of lies......stupid fucking spiders! :ROFLMAO:

At least the flys have got something to laugh about ???

It all bullshit isn't it....that this is actually deemed as news in a Scottish football...like there is nothing else to report on. The best they have is Lennon shouted. My God....if there is any lurkers on here looking for the next big story the attack Celtic for, here is a list.

Celtic cleaner kills spider in lennoxtown toilet, leaves thousands orphaned.

Celtic groundsman cuts worm in half. We demand compensation for the head part that needs to grow a new arse.

Flight taking Celtic squad on pre-season tour flew through and disturbed clouds. We await official club statement apologising to said cloud.

Leaves thousand orphaned ???

Back