• Accept

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Refuse

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • If our Fans want to go let them

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I decided to add a third option, which I have voted for.
Voted 3rd option!, I have not been in the Midden since Lg Cup Final defeat by Raith Rovers in '94 & wid NEVER go near the SHIT- HOLE full ae Knuckodraggin SCUM!! 🤬🤬🤬.. Gimps plan of 2018 hasny worked & their record at ours wae NAE Fans is SHOCKIN so they've basically SHAT IT!! 🤣🤣🤣.. If we get the 2750 as I've voted up tae yirsel, 800 tell them tae go Fuk themselves!! 🤬🤬🤬

6 fans there would do..at least the players would have someone to celebrate with...the last few fansless derby matches have been woeful atmosphere wise...2750 fans?? Fucking right man! 4 times more than we had before....I know it's more than half than we used to get but it's going in the right direction

As long as the 2750 were chanters and rabble rousers and not instafans and pocket rustlers

2750 is fair and it would not affect season ticket holders making the game except a few having to change seats...I would prefer full allocation to each side but I'm happy with the 2750......least rangers are not asking for 10 percent at each ground that would make us lose out.... different opinions but no fans has ruined the best derby in Europe in my eyes (regardless on who's to blame).... I've got a lot of good mates who are not orange bigots but love rangers and they have said the games at ibrox on derby days are not the same either

So the huns want to offer us tickets now simply because it suits them and they are in the running for the title.

Had they been out of the running they would be giving us the unsafe 700 tickets.....tell them to fuck right off !!!

Now when it's a clean slate at the start of the next season and neither has any advantage in the league or has a sneaky snidey alterior motive then let's talk about 2750 as a starting point

So in the meantime absolutely number 2 refuse.

We will fuck them either way …
I’ll be honest and say I’m not the guy to ask. I don’t get to games these days due to pesky children.

I think the people to ask are the 2.5k that go everywhere, as it’s these guys it really affects.

I think the atmosphere at paradise is fine without that lot but that’s a view from an armchair not in person.

The only concern no matter how many Celtic Supporters attend is thier safety before during the game and after, let’s be honest thier history of attacking anything Celtic supporters players and coaches does not fill me with confidence and I don’t beleave that the Ibloss board give a monkey if anyone in Green and White gets hurt, I won’t vote living in Swindon means I don’t get there very often,but I hope however many attend they get home safe

The only concern no matter how many Celtic Supporters attend is thier safety before during the game and after, let’s be honest thier history of attacking anything Celtic supporters players and coaches does not fill me with confidence and I don’t beleave that the Ibloss board give a monkey if anyone in Green and White gets hurt, I won’t vote living in Swindon means I don’t get there very often,but I hope however many attend they get home safe
Rangers fans have just got as much of a chance of getting attacked at Celtic park like Celtic have at ibrox ....your going to get incidents just like you do at every derby in Europe but we can't let a small minority of idiots on both sides stop fans going to watch there team....let the fans get to games and it won't affect any season ticket holder with that allocation either (having no away fans is embarrassing) I know rangers started it all when they couldn't stand us winning at ibrox

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back