• Accept

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Refuse

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • If our Fans want to go let them

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How can they offer 2750? They have been saying for years they can only offer 700 because of their season ticket holders. So that was obviously a lie.
Are they going to improve security so fans and staff members don't get showered in bottles,coins and lighters?
Personal I would tell them to bolt.
They thought that this ticket policy would stop us from getting results at their ground. We have shown them we can go there with no fans and still win. They can't do the same at parkhead. Now they want their fans in our ground as the title race is tight.
No joy, fuck off.

Last edited:
Rangers fans have just got as much of a chance of getting attacked at Celtic park like Celtic have at ibrox ....your going to get incidents just like you do at every derby in Europe but we can't let a small minority of idiots on both sides stop fans going to watch there team....let the fans get to games and it won't affect any season ticket holder with that allocation either (having no away fans is embarrassing) I know rangers started it all when they couldn't stand us winning at ibrox
Fuck right off. We have had fans and coaching staff receiving serious injuries. When was a last incident reported at Celtic Park?

Tommy, not the case, they have form for throwing objects at our players and staff, batteries, golf balls, batteries, let's not forget the George Square incidents, don't buy into the 'one's as bad, as the other'bullshit, that's for the SMSM and their idiot horde to do as they attempt to try and tar us with the same brush HH

I've not said as bad as each other.....but let's not make out all our fans are angels either but maybe it was worded wrong but anyway I hope they sort out the allocations.......not all rangers fans are orange bigots....9/10 folk on here will have family/friends/work mates that are rangers fans....I have good mate who are rangers and not bigots and they work and pay good money to watch the club they love (why let a small element of idiots who want to cause trouble stop fans going to a game)

Tommy, not the case, they have form for throwing objects at our players and staff, batteries, golf balls, batteries, let's not forget the George Square incidents, don't buy into the 'one's as bad, as the other'bullshit, that's for the SMSM and their idiot horde to do as they attempt to try and tar us with the same brush HH
Back in the day late 50ts early 60ts when My mates and I used to go to watch Celtic, cup or semifinals played against the other lot were games when you kept youre head turning not just watch the game but to make sure nothing was coming you’re way bottles were the weapon then ( McEwens wee dumpy ) the crack then was you be ok you would only get hit if it had youre name on it. The answer to that thank God my name isn’t McEwen, so thier attacks are nothing new they waited for the busses coming out the car park pelted with stones I’m sure we have some idoits but thier history goes away back

Civilised people know that football is just a game and that everyone is entitled to support a team of their choice. Nothing wrong with that opinion surely.
In Wellington our stadium has only one way of entry and exit. Both lots of fans have no option but to mingle. We are civilised. There is no trouble. Why should there be?
Why should I hate someone simply because they support a Sydney team or a Melbourne team or a Brisbane team. That's bizarre and uncivilized. Why would I ever dream of throwing things at them? That's completely uncivilised.
Such a stadium setup is however unthinkable in Scotland. Utterly Unimaginable!
What does that say about Scottish values?

Back in the day late 50ts early 60ts when My mates and I used to go to watch Celtic, cup or semifinals played against the other lot were games when you kept youre head turning not just watch the game but to make sure nothing was coming you’re way bottles were the weapon then ( McEwens wee dumpy ) the crack then was you be ok you would only get hit if it had youre name on it. The answer to that thank God my name isn’t McEwen, so thier attacks are nothing new they waited for the busses coming out the car park pelted with stones I’m sure we have some idoits but thier history goes away back
I understand that 101 percent mate...it's 2024 and away fans should be allowed in stadium (unless it's for reasons out with the fans control) there would be small elements of trouble possibly but that would be at both stadiums on way to game not just at ibrox....I understand the history of the way Celtic fans got treated in the 50s and 60s but it's different times now .... of course some rangers fans are scum and fuck them but some are just folk like us who love the team they support .....never meant any offence on any of my post but just my honest opinions .....I stay in a town that's staunch rangers and also loyalist (maybe not as bad as the 90s but still staunch) but I don't judge all rangers fans like that

Rangers fans have just got as much of a chance of getting attacked at Celtic park like Celtic have at ibrox ....your going to get incidents just like you do at every derby in Europe but we can't let a small minority of idiots on both sides stop fans going to watch there team....let the fans get to games and it won't affect any season ticket holder with that allocation either (having no away fans is embarrassing) I know rangers started it all when they couldn't stand us winning at ibrox
Agree way that mate it is a riddy but they cunts initiated the move!!don’t be kidded that they done it cause of our over celebrating??the reason they done was to generate more season ticket money for that section,hence the reason they can’t go back to full compliment for us?there fans sitting in that section would go bonkers…

Agree way that mate it is a riddy but they cunts initiated the move!!don’t be kidded that they done it cause of our over celebrating??the reason they done was to generate more season ticket money for that section,hence the reason they can’t go back to full compliment for us?there fans sitting in that section would go bonkers…
I know mate rangers done it because they couldn't stand us winning and also season ticket money as club was skint and are still skint 🤣.....I was just replying to someone who said away fans shouldn't happen because of trouble....everyone has different opinions and 2750 would be better than none ....hope all is well mate 🍀

I know mate rangers done it because they couldn't stand us winning and also season ticket money as club was skint and are still skint 🤣.....I was just replying to someone who said away fans shouldn't happen because of trouble....everyone has different opinions and 2750 would be better than none ....hope all is well mate 🍀
2750 celtic fans would make some racket🤣a think the Celtic players should give there thoughts on not having fans??or 2750…thanks for asking buddy am all fine an dandy🍀🍀

So to address the safety issue. As you can see from the image WC posted in his original thread below. 2,750 would take up a larger space in the corner with less of their fans above ours on one side. In my view there should be a similar buffer zone on the other side so that our fans in the corner below the screen do not have their animals above them in close chucking distance. Either that, or take our fans out of the corner altogether and give us at least half the stand behind the goal.

As you would expect, theRangers fans would be desperate to attend this game, and the ONLY way that they can make this happen is to alter the ticket arrangements for the game at Ibrox at the start of April.

Fe5CKZVXEAI0yI0.jpg-large.jpeg

And judging by this rumour that has emerged today, it looks like theRangers are going to offer Celtic 2750 tickets for this game, presumably with a similar number being offered to them for the game in May at Celtic Park. The image above shows Liverpool fans enjoying their night at Ibrox, anyone recall the scoreline? That’s likely how things would look with us doing something similar at Celtic Park.

Been there done that and have been attacked after games by the Huns once on London Riad when won 1-0 against a team who’s escaped my memory bank
Was walking down the road whenn3 mutants jumped off a bus and we got a doing one of our Bhoys was butted and went through a shop window my mate hit a boot in the chewiness and ended up going to hospital
I was choked by the scarf and thrown out into the Riad and almost run over by a bus
Like you say, goes way back
But they cannot behave themselves in their own stadium, so I’m ok with not going there
HH

This mob are now a worsened version of the original supporters that followed followed them before they were liquidated and thats saying something as they were infamous for their rioting and attacks on supporters world wide through every decade from the 50's to the day they died.

They are a scourge on society and everybody knows it.
I'm pretty certain it will be the majority and not the minority who will display their hatred for our club and I would not be surprised to hear these so called decent supporters readily joining in with the hate frenzy.

Of course we will have a faction of our own support who on occasion let the rest of us down but there is absolutely nothing to suggest therangers would be unsafe at our ground.

2750 would still present a safety threat to our support and until they allow us the full stand behind the goal...the embarrassment of away fans not being in attendance for the Glasgow derby belongs to them as it is their behaviour that is in question in 2024 and certainly not ours .

Back