• Accept

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Refuse

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • If our Fans want to go let them

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've not said as bad as each other.....but let's not make out all our fans are angels either but maybe it was worded wrong but anyway I hope they sort out the allocations.......not all rangers fans are orange bigots....9/10 folk on here will have family/friends/work mates that are rangers fans....I have good mate who are rangers and not bigots and they work and pay good money to watch the club they love (why let a small element of idiots who want to cause trouble stop fans going to a game)
I know that Tommy, sorry if you thought I was having a go, not my intention
Far too much tension on the noise these days
It’s cool, I was home twenty years ago
Driving to a game between us and the Huns
Loads of them pissing into gardens along the route, supposed grown men but total disrespect for peoples property
Then I noticed a young guy wearing a Celtic scarf walking towards Ibrox
Four of them, fat, baldy, and about forty years old, look round and start giving the wee guy pelters
Fair enough, banter is banter, but the fat baldy prick sticks his hand out as if to shake the wee man’s hand, then grabs him and starts booting him
The wee guy managed to get away and ran on, but it pissed me off to see that some of these mutants haven’t evolved
I was raging at the sight of a grown man being that fucking evil, because of a teenager wearing a Celtic scarf
They are reviled wherever they go
As far as having mates on the other bus, yes many of us do, but there’s always a few in every crowd who tarnish the clubs name
FTH

Last edited:
I know that Tommy, sorry if you thought I was having a go, not my intention
Far too much tension on the noise these days
It’s cool, I was home twenty years ago
Driving to a game between us and the Huns
Loads of them pissing into gardens along the route, supposed grown men but total disrespect for peoples property
Then I noticed a young guy wearing a Celtic scarf walking towards Ibrix
Four of them baldy, and about forty years old, look round and start giving the wee guy pelters
Fair enough, banter is banter, but the fat baldy prick sticks his hand out as if to shake the wee man’s hand, then grabs him and starts booting him
The wee guy managed to get away and ran on, but it pissed me off to see that some of these mutants haven’t evolved
I was raging at the sight of a grown man being that fucking evil, because of a teenager wearing a Celtic scarf
They are reviled wherever they go
As far as having mates on the other bus, yes many of us do, but there’s always a few in every crowd who tarnish the clubs name
FTH
It's all good mate🍀the story about that young lad getting attacked is terrible ....let's hope we gub killie and the Perth Barcelona beat them in Sunday 🍀🍀🍀

This mob are now a worsened version of the original supporters that followed followed them before they were liquidated and thats saying something as they were infamous for their rioting and attacks on supporters world wide through every decade from the 50's to the day they died.

They are a scourge on society and everybody knows it.
I'm pretty certain it will be the majority and not the minority who will display their hatred for our club and I would not be surprised to hear these so called decent supporters readily joining in with the hate frenzy.

Of course we will have a faction of our own support who on occasion let the rest of us down but there is absolutely nothing to suggest therangers would be unsafe at our ground.

2750 would still present a safety threat to our support and until they allow us the full stand behind the goal...the embarrassment of away fans not being in attendance for the Glasgow derby belongs to them as it is their behaviour that is in question in 2024 and certainly not ours .
I don't think all huns are bad but I wouldn't let my daughters marry one 😆

A wee slap in the face to awe the"let them in brigade "... I've absolutely know doubt in my mind that after this seasons games are played and the first next season at Celtic Park with a small amount of away fans, the huns would have then turned round and done exactly what they are doing just now.... Good luck trying to get money back as well.... Join the fukin que mare like...

No away fans takes something away from the game and especially for the viewers at home ....both sets off fans need to stop bitching about things in the past and fix the problem in hand ...every club should have a percentage of away fans even if it's 2750 then so be it ....even if its 5 percent allocation to the away fans ....the clubs shouldn't even have a say in the matter......Celtic and rangers arguing over complete nonsense is embarrassing to Scottish football and showing us to be small minded

No away fans takes something away from the game and especially for the viewers at home ....both sets off fans need to stop bitching about things in the past and fix the problem in hand ...every club should have a percentage of away fans even if it's 2750 then so be it ....even if its 5 percent allocation to the away fans ....the clubs shouldn't even have a say in the matter......Celtic and rangers arguing over complete nonsense is embarrassing to Scottish football and showing us to be small minded
How can you say we're being small minded Tommy, have you read that breaking news item about them banning Celtic fans in the Womans game?

How can you say we're being small minded Tommy, have you read that breaking news item about them banning Celtic fans in the Womans game?
I said both clubs been small minded ......mate we banned 700 of them too it's just tit for tat bullshit....they are definitely in the wrong today of course

Right, I just read that and i'm fucking raging! Fuck them, I know I chose the 3rd option, but fuck that, i'm changing my vote to refuse the fucking arrogant arsehole bastards.
I honestly can’t make any case for us (fans) going there or theirs coming to our place unless they are made to go back to previous arrangements. It’s not just because ’they started it’, it’s the fact they will continue to act with impunity unless called out properly. The evidence is there in their behaviour, especially since the glib and shameless liar rolled in to town a few years ago. The current head of the house has openly stated he wants revenge for perceived injustices.

They can fuck off and keep fucking off until they arrive back here and then they can fuck off again.

Have a great day team 😀

Last edited:
Tommy you are entitled to your opinion...but you seem to be constantly attempting to set the tone that both clubs are as bad as one other and that there is some sort of balance to be had.

I'll say it again the only club that should be embarrassed are the ones that created the problem and have just banned our supporters yet again and who will lie about the reasoning behind that decision.

They don't give a flying fuck about Scottish football ....its all about their needs ....the Cinch sponsorship nonsense etc etc.

Nah its time to close them off give them absolutely nothing its exactly what their scummy ways deserve.

Tommy you are entitled to your opinion...but you seem to be constantly attempting to set the tone that both clubs are as bad as one other and that there is some sort of balance to be had.

I'll say it again the only club that should be embarrassed are the ones that created the problem and have just banned our supporters yet again and who will lie about the reasoning behind that decision.

They don't give a flying fuck about Scottish football ....its all about their needs ....the Cinch sponsorship nonsense etc etc.

Nah its time to close them off give them absolutely nothing its exactly what their scummy ways deserve.
I've said many times that they started this mess with been wanks about us winning all the time and then been desperate for extra season ticket cash.....but we will get nowhere with always looking at the past..both clubs need to sit at table and have proper discussion..but I'm not even going to mention the allocation again 🤣if it happens it happens if it doesn't it doesn't fuck it🍀.....more important matters today 3 points

Back