Let's Hope it's a Good One.....Without any fear....

lennono

Auld Years Nicht......and yer richt Winter...wee glesses are better fur the wee nips .....when ye mentioned them...it reminded me of what ma Dad used ti drink oot o on Auld Years Nicht....so trying them oot the nicht...and aye....still drunk...but a sort of guid drunk feelin.....Anyway......I hope we all have a better 2021....shoodny be too hard...efter this year...... I would like to say a Hoopy New Year to all the members here on Celtic Noise......its a grand old forum to be on.....great discussions...great faw oots...I like them the best.....then we aw get back the gither again.....and everythings aw braw again....that's the difference between us and them................

Bring on the 2nd.....bring on the huns....................Take Care guys and have a fab 2021......... :)🍀

Auld Years Nicht......and yer richt Winter...wee glesses are better fur the wee nips .....when ye mentioned them...it reminded me of what ma Dad used ti drink oot o on Auld Years Nicht....so trying them oot the nicht...and aye....still drunk...but a sort of guid drunk feelin.....Anyway......I hope we all have a better 2021....shoodny be too hard...efter this year...... I would like to say a Hoopy New Year to all the members here on Celtic Noise......its a grand old forum to be on.....great discussions...great faw oots...I like them the best.....then we aw get back the gither again.....and everythings aw braw again....that's the difference between us and them................

Bring on the 2nd.....bring on the huns....................Take Care guys and have a fab 2021......... :)🍀
Happy New Year lennono. X

Would like to wish everybody on here a happy new year when it comes, even Bigian (or whatever name he's under now) had a wee bit of slagging match when I 1st joined with him a and a few others over daft drunken comments I made about Lennon, but I seen it all as a good laugh. Look forward to plenty of good moments and laughs on this forum in 2021. Take it easy, troops, and enjoy your night.

Would like to wish everybody on here a happy new year when it comes, even Bigian (or whatever name he's under now) had a wee bit of slagging match when I 1st joined with him a and a few others over daft drunken comments I made about Lennon, but I seen it all as a good laugh. Look forward to plenty of good moments and laughs on this forum in 2021. Take it easy, troops, and enjoy your night.

You had an argument with bigian!!!! I dont believe that for a second!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Happy New Year everyone. From Guildford with love 💚🍀

1984 Plexi-plastic eyeballs,and the spirit, theres a song in here somewhere

Untitled.jpg

You got it easy mate.......I had tae fight ....'How do you solve a problem like MARIA'.....that wisnae easy :cool:
For some reason I managed to avoid the interrogation from Maria! Not that I'm complaining. 🤣

I'd like to wish everyone a very happy new year. It will be good to move on from this shitty year. I hope everyone stays safe, healthy and happy. Let's hope this time next year we will be looking back on a happy and successful 2021. At this moment in time I'll happily call it the Decima if we manage to pull this league title one off.

All the best everyone - even the lurkers from the dark side. Take care. 🍀🍀

Right. Last one, I promise.

When did the hun Da know his son was maturing?

One day he just started coming into his own

Back