Let's Hope it's a Good One.....Without any fear....

Well all the best for 2021 my fellow noisers and noisettes
Who would have thought this time last year the year that would unfold for us all. We’ve all lost something or someone. Whether it’s a person, a job, a freedom or a liberty, this will be the year that will be etched in my memory for as long as my light still shines bright.
It’s the year that has taught me more than any other. I’ll try to take out of it what I can.
I now know what I miss most, I now know what used to be important but is really insignificant.
I’ll be a better son, brother, friend and human being. I’ll be more patient, I’ll have more time for the people I should have time for, my mum and dad will know I love them instead of thinking I do. I’ll tell them every time I see them. I’ll still ramble and post periodic pish.
I’ll have a drink tonight to you all wherever you are. We may argue, disagree, laugh at each others jokes or laugh at each other being trumpets at times, we may never meet in person but through this site we’ve a common love and a community. I’ll have another drink now that I think you all deserve it.
the kids are in bed, I’ve had too many drink on you all already and for once in a lifetime the magnitude of the moment has gotten to the iceman.
I hope you are all with someone you love and someone who loves you back. If your not, there’s are plenty out there that love you and wish they could be with you.
I bid you a happy new year and my best to you and yours
Well pump the manky mob on the 2nd but regardless we can all go to bed tonight knowing that win lose or draw we’ll still wake up on the 3rd with the mother of all hangovers knowing we are celtic, faithful through and through and always will be
We’re more than a club, we’re a people, a family
Did Tommy burns say that 🤷‍♂️

Well all the best for 2021 my fellow noisers and noisettes
Who would have thought this time last year the year that would unfold for us all. We’ve all lost something or someone. Whether it’s a person, a job, a freedom or a liberty, this will be the year that will be etched in my memory for as long as my light still shines bright.
It’s the year that has taught me more than any other. I’ll try to take out of it what I can.
I now know what I miss most, I now know what used to be important but is really insignificant.
I’ll be a better son, brother, friend and human being. I’ll be more patient, I’ll have more time for the people I should have time for, my mum and dad will know I love them instead of thinking I do. I’ll tell them every time I see them. I’ll still ramble and post periodic pish.
I’ll have a drink tonight to you all wherever you are. We may argue, disagree, laugh at each others jokes or laugh at each other being trumpets at times, we may never meet in person but through this site we’ve a common love and a community. I’ll have another drink now that I think you all deserve it.
the kids are in bed, I’ve had too many drink on you all already and for once in a lifetime the magnitude of the moment has gotten to the iceman.
I hope you are all with someone you love and someone who loves you back. If your not, there’s are plenty out there that love you and wish they could be with you.
I bid you a happy new year and my best to you and yours
Well pump the manky mob on the 2nd but regardless we can all go to bed tonight knowing that win lose or draw we’ll still wake up on the 3rd with the mother of all hangovers knowing we are celtic, faithful through and through and always will be
We’re more than a club, we’re a people, a family
Did Tommy burns say that 🤷‍♂️
1175168_230526333765244_2046634582_n.jpg

Back