Let's Hope it's a Good One.....Without any fear....

Well all the best for 2021 my fellow noisers and noisettes
Who would have thought this time last year the year that would unfold for us all. We’ve all lost something or someone. Whether it’s a person, a job, a freedom or a liberty, this will be the year that will be etched in my memory for as long as my light still shines bright.
It’s the year that has taught me more than any other. I’ll try to take out of it what I can.
I now know what I miss most, I now know what used to be important but is really insignificant.
I’ll be a better son, brother, friend and human being. I’ll be more patient, I’ll have more time for the people I should have time for, my mum and dad will know I love them instead of thinking I do. I’ll tell them every time I see them. I’ll still ramble and post periodic pish.
I’ll have a drink tonight to you all wherever you are. We may argue, disagree, laugh at each others jokes or laugh at each other being trumpets at times, we may never meet in person but through this site we’ve a common love and a community. I’ll have another drink now that I think you all deserve it.
the kids are in bed, I’ve had too many drink on you all already and for once in a lifetime the magnitude of the moment has gotten to the iceman.
I hope you are all with someone you love and someone who loves you back. If your not, there’s are plenty out there that love you and wish they could be with you.
I bid you a happy new year and my best to you and yours
Well pump the manky mob on the 2nd but regardless we can all go to bed tonight knowing that win lose or draw we’ll still wake up on the 3rd with the mother of all hangovers knowing we are celtic, faithful through and through and always will be
We’re more than a club, we’re a people, a family
Did Tommy burns say that 🤷‍♂️
👏 👏👏👏👏👏🍺

Auld Years Nicht......and yer richt Winter...wee glesses are better fur the wee nips .....when ye mentioned them...it reminded me of what ma Dad used ti drink oot o on Auld Years Nicht....so trying them oot the nicht...and aye....still drunk...but a sort of guid drunk feelin.....Anyway......I hope we all have a better 2021....shoodny be too hard...efter this year...... I would like to say a Hoopy New Year to all the members here on Celtic Noise......its a grand old forum to be on.....great discussions...great faw oots...I like them the best.....then we aw get back the gither again.....and everythings aw braw again....that's the difference between us and them................

Bring on the 2nd.....bring on the huns....................Take Care guys and have a fab 2021......... :)🍀
There's a good old Scottish custom that has stood the test o'time,
It's a custom that's been carried out in every land and clime.
When brother Scots are gathered, it's aye the usual thing,
Just before we say good night, we fill our cups and sing...

Just a wee deoch an doris, just a wee dram, that's aw.
Just a wee deoch an doris afore ye gang awa.
There's a wee wifie waitin' in a wee but an ben.
But If you can say, "It's a braw bricht moonlicht nicht",
Then yer a'richt, ye ken?

Now I like a man that is a man; a man that's straight and fair.
The kind of man that will and can, in all things do his share.
Och, I like a man a jolly man, the kind of man, you know,
The chap that slaps your back and says, "Jock, just before ye go..."
Yer one of the bhoys and you'll share in aw oor Joy's
Just a wee deoch and doris afore ye go 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇨🇮

May all my brothers and sisters, all the bhoys and ghirls have a very happy new year , the vaccines here to save us so bring in 21 with no fear
You'll never walk alone 💚🎷🙏🍻

Last edited:
Wishing all my fellow members on the noise a very safe and happy New year.
Been a horrible year for so many but at least a 2nd 9iar was completed along with a fantastic quad treble.
So let's kick off the new year with 3 points at the pig sty and go on and make it such a memorable year with the 10iar
Happy New year everyone

Back