Livingston v Celtic - Premiership, Sunday 19th September

Can't afford dropping points like today and expect to win the league.
There has to be fire and desire from the first whistle.
This movie was played on lots of occasions last season.
Some of these lads think there better than this league and they are not by a long shot.
Bolingoli ffs🤬

Very disappointing display, but if I'm honest I'm not too surprised. Although our new players have had decent start there's still doubt in my mind as to whether they have what it takes to wear that Jersey. Ange will feel the pressure now for sure. Think I'll do that count to ten thing before saying anything else.
Me too
Their goalkeeper has had a great day just like the rest of their team.

HH
He was MOM

Can't afford dropping points like today and expect to win the league.
There has to be fire and desire from the first whistle.
This movie was played on lots of occasions last season.
Some of these lads think there better than this league and they are not by a long shot.
Bolingoli ffs🤬
I thought Boli at least managed to cross the ball with his left foot unlike some who have to turn back to get the ball onto their right foot.

Even with injuries Celtic should have won this game at a canter, it looked like Ange's selection and tactics were way off the mark today.

It may be early, but he doesn't look like he has a clue what to do with the players he has to win a game.
Possession well over 75% away should be a winning position in anyone's book, yet we got beat.

I remain convinced even new boy striker Giorgios would have been good enough to get us the win.....ready or not!

You can’t play Ange’s tactics on that crappy pitch the surface is terrible and it’s very narrow so you have to question the point in strachan and Kennedy do they contribute anything. Also you have to be concerned about the length of time Forrest has been unavailable the fact we didn’t have another forward to throw on shows how thin the squad Is.

First 6 league games and we have lost 3 ..If it was Lenny as manager we would be demolishing him..Ange honeymoon period is over .How many games will we lose this season with that team of shit , 10 odds ..What was the tactics the whole game ..I pray Ange tells it like it is in the interview , that HE needs to up his game..He should have had the balls to bring his own staff with him
Spot on m8, looks like he's another Yes Man altho he comes across as different! Just cannot COMPREHEND the FILTH getting that Champions League Money & after 10 yrs of GROSS MISMANAGEMENT they'll be SOLVENT!! MAKES YI FUKIN PUKE!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

You can’t play Ange’s tactics on that crappy pitch the surface is terrible and it’s very narrow so you have to question the point in strachan and Kennedy do they contribute anything. Also you have to be concerned about the length of time Forrest has been unavailable the fact we didn’t have another forward to throw on shows how thin the squad Is.
Forget Forrest whit about that big lazy French cunt taking a years wages when we dont have any kind of defence.

Fundamentally not acceptable. Don't care how many players are new or who was missing, this was Livingston for crying out loud.
That 4 goal spell against Betis was bad enough but now it seems we are incapable of scoring against one of the most limited teams in the league.
Alarm bells ringing.

Members online

Latest posts

Back