Livingston v Celtic - Premiership, Sunday 19th September

Thought we had started brightly enough just the final ball/cross letting us down big time. Once they scored as time ticked on we starting going sideways and backwards almost as if we where watching last years team. The scary thing is we don’t have a plan B against teams that bore the shite out of you. Absolutely nobody on the bench that you could look at to change things. The football this season looks great to the point when the game wears on at nothing each and the opposition grows in confidence we look as if we lose ours and start to panic. Has to be said Welsh was absolutely shite at their goal which came out of nothing and changed how we played
Thing is mate we don't have a full squad of first teamers only had one window that shut about 4 weeks ago we need numbers still to come off the bench and make a difference instead if hit and hopes like Biton HH

And urs alone! Tell me when these 3 goals would have been scored & the Livi goal wouldn't?
Players would have been able to kill the ball without having to adjust their feet on a shit surface, Rogic would have been in skinning guys and not needing to do a balancing act. They had a strike that the guy will not and has not done all season, they had a couple of chances you would expect from a side who play, train and know every bump in the carpet, previous scorelines tell the story, at their pitch and then the scores at Celtic park.

Thing is mate we don't have a full squad of first teamers only had one window that shut about 4 weeks ago we need numbers still to come off the bench and make a difference instead if hit and hopes like Biton HH
At least Biton is fit. What about the lazy French pansy takin a wage for a year cos it hurt it's knee.

Players would have been able to kill the ball without having to adjust their feet on a shit surface, Rogic would have been in skinning guys and not needing to do a balancing act. They had a strike that the guy will not and has not done all season, they had a couple of chances you would expect from a side who play, train and know every bump in the carpet, previous scorelines tell the story, at their pitch and then the scores at Celtic park.
They get paid thousands per week and a lot more than the Livi players. They should be able to adapt.

Next 5 league games
26/09 Dundee Utd home
03/10 Aberdeen away (after Leverkusen game)
16/10 Motherwell away (after international break)
23/10 St Johnstone home (after Ferencvaros game)
27/10 Hibs away

Could be out of the title race altogether by the end of October (a bit like last season) unless we get our act together and start winning away from home.
Midweek European games will kill us this season as we don't have a strong enough squad to cope with the Thursday/Sunday run of games. International breaks also have a negative effect on us from injuries and fatigue.

Shocked and disgusted today with the shit we played.
Today showed us the worst of how playing inverted full back's can be when it goes badly wrong.
Cost us a goal yet again, and made no impact against a 5 man midfield.
Ange has to start waking up tactically when changes are needed to change shape/formation /tactics etc when needed.
Still had the players to make changes, yet stuck with a game plan that wasn't working.
Players deserve the pelters today for under achieving badly today and same can apply to Ange and the coaching team also today

Ange has got us playing well Sean,he came into the biggest catastrophe we had since the Kelly mob were running the show,this is only my opinion mate but I believe he will do good if not great things when he can get the people in he wants..
It must have been a very hard job getting new faces to come to Celtic this year when all everybody saw was headlines about the collapse of Celtic,no 10 iar,,Eddie Howe changed his mind,,Neil Lennon gets sacked,,sure that would have put people off,,then we lose 3 great players who did not want to be here,,I think he has done a fantastic job up till now and I also believe Sean we can only get better.
Keep the faith mate..

HH
Am trying m8 but losing 3 out of 3 away is Bottom 6 stuff!! 🤬🤬🤬.. If the FILTH had won their 1st 6 games then I'd accept this is a Transition Yr as 9 behind awready it wid be OVER! Fact is they are SHITE & we've been UNABLE tae Capitalise coz we CAN'T FUKIN DEFEND!! 🤬🤬🤬.. I like the guy & he says it like it is but I JUST CAN'T ACCEPT 9 pts out of 18, its Fukin WOEFUL!! 🤬🤬🤬

I think we've been FOUND OUT awready m8! If that's aw we've got the side tae side PISH then WE'RE FUKED!! 🤬🤬🤬
Needs his own men in mate...that's us got the worst away fixture in the league by wae...the pitch should be condemned..it's no an excuse but it plays a big part...we need Tae go on a run Tae January...the huns are mince...n it's gonni take another transfer window...we need Forrest n big Julian fit...how long is that cunt gonni be oot fur...we need atleast a ful back a midfielder n another striker in January...n hardy Bhoy s...no the shirkers we keep sighnin...need players that are gonni dig in when the goin gets tuff....no cunts that need pampered...AV slept oot in wids wae nae tent ur fuck awe pishin a rain gettin ate Alive wae midges fur foo weekends...imagine these fannies tryin that lol...fuckin mammies boys lol

Next 5 league games
26/09 Dundee Utd home
27/10 Hibs away

Could be out of the title race altogether by the end of October (a bit like last season) unless we get our act together and start winning away from home.
Midweek European games will kill us this season as we don't have a strong enough squad to cope with the Thursday/Sunday run of games. International breaks also have a negative effect on us from injuries and fatigue.
We've no won away since Valentines Day m8😭😭😭

At least Biton is fit. What about the lazy French pansy takin a wage for a year cos it hurt it's knee.
Ano its sore Vigo I do pal me and u are totally different from a pro fibaw player if he was fit they wid know thru scans n shit ur blaming a cunt that's had no part in it yet HH

Maybe Boab, but unfortunately we dropped 3, and they are better off than they were at three o clock.
Dont think they will accept a draw at home, they might be better off for a week or so but time will tell if they have the depth required to get by on draws and 2 game weeks.

Needs his own men in mate...that's us got the worst away fixture in the league by wae...the pitch should be condemned..it's no an excuse but it plays a big part...we need Tae go on a run Tae January...the huns are mince...n it's gonni take another transfer window...we need Forrest n big Julian fit...how long is that cunt gonni be oot fur...we need atleast a ful back a midfielder n another striker in January...n hardy Bhoy s...no the shirkers we keep sighnin...need players that are gonni dig in when the goin gets tuff....no cunts that need pampered...AV slept oot in wids wae nae tent ur fuck awe pishin a rain gettin ate Alive wae midges fur foo weekends...imagine these fannies tryin that lol...fuckin mammies boys lol
They're aw Pampered m8! Probably the greatest goalscorer of his generation Jimmy Greaves died today & not wan ae these players has a 10th of his ability!! 🤬🤬🤬

Next 5 league games
26/09 Dundee Utd home
27/10 Hibs away

Could be out of title race ffs
We’re 4 points behind 🤣
And they’re shite

Members online

Latest posts

Back