Livingston v Celtic, Saturday 23rd September, 12.30pm at The Spaghettihad

Yes, most of us have a a beer or 2 at this point, but I think that every time we play after a European night and it is surprisingly strange that we have a difficult away game almost every time while the scum seem to have what is on paper an easy home game, what would put a massive smile on my face is a nice little draw at the bigotdome. Some would say why not a loss, simple the Mib won't allow it. HH coybig.
Celtic Noise mancbhoy , most of us have a case or two after a bottle or two 😛

I have to say I am right behind Joe Hart.... 100% and dont think we need another keeper. He has at least another year in him
Luckily , so was calmac on the line to clear it away, though tbf to big Joe the defending in front of him wasn't great and Joe Hart has been playing as good as I've ever seen him before , including his City days this season, even saving a penalty.
Every single Celtic supporter saw that save coming a mile off 🤥

When Ange threw the last OF game I was boiling my P until i realised this year I would be Bealing lol, What a master class. The gift that gives on stealing, from themselves lol. to invest in a CD ( dessers) when football is learning japanese , the moreloks run on vapors lol

When Ange threw the last OF game I was boiling my P until i realised this year I would be Bealing lol, What a master class. The gift that gives on stealing, from themselves lol. to invest in a CD ( dessers) when football is learning japanese , the moreloks run on vapors lol
Still rage at that DERBY Commo, Ange said he gets the rivalry and the fans bragging rights etc and plays an understrength side for.........aaarrrgghhhh 🤬
I don't want to talk about it ☹️

Always play your strongest side in every game. Now if bake mediocre rolls bread etc etc. I would be cheating my customers. They would complain quite right too. So in football play our strongest side. I know what managers are 🤔 leagues one cup final a week away, don't want to risk losing players. But we were playing them. Still reeling from the defeat.

If we are all bealing at losing a nothing at stake Glasgow derby, imagine how the brain dead sevcovians feel losing them all the time 😂
Even during the 90s cheating you never heard the sort of venimous hate pour from the stands like they do ,,,,,,,it's fkn brilliant ,,,,,can't beat the boooooooos either

The pain we endured was well worth it another 20-30 yrs should make up for it

Members online

Latest posts

Back