Livingston v Celtic, Saturday 23rd September, 12.30pm at The Spaghettihad

Only saw the first half, had to go out, pleased to get the updates as we went further ahead. No problems with the red card, but as others have said, the yellow cards were bizarre.The foul on O'Riley, which was checked by VAR, to then book Ali for not touching his opponent, was Cheatin' Beaton at his finest. Still the look on the cunts face as he gave us a penalty, was lovely. Probably realised he wasn't getting a shot of the goat this weekend.
Probably choking on the penalty decision, fuck him, and his cloven hooves YNWA

Love him, or hate him, Brendan showed his class by helping that wee Bhoy, and stopping the heavy handed Livvy stewards, love the fact he told them where to go as he shoved them away and walked the wee man back to his place in the stands
I didn't want BR back, but I've never hated him, and I'd be surprised if any Celtic fans do.

As I saw it he came back with some bridges to mend. He got off to a bad start going out of the league cup, and then dropping points at home.

On the plus side we have beating the huns a good tactical performance on Tuesday, and then things like today.

I think he's going to be fine.

Only saw the first half, had to go out, pleased to get the updates as we went further ahead. No problems with the red card, but as others have said, the yellow cards were bizarre.The foul on O'Riley, which was checked by VAR, to then book Ali for not touching his opponent, was Cheatin' Beaton at his finest. Still the look on the cunts face as he gave us a penalty, was lovely. Probably realised he wasn't getting a shot of the goat this weekend.
I think they were checking to see if it was a red for Johnston even though he missed the Livi player who then rolled about holding his ankle feigning injury

I think they were checking to see if it was a red for Johnston even though he missed the Livi player who then rolled about holding his ankle feigning injury
Livingston FC, imagine paying to go and watch that bunch of dross week in, week out
Any self respecting player would be embarrassed to feign injury like that, no wonder hockey and rugby players make fun of soccer

Martindale " Ah fink at mibbe av goat tae haud ma huns up , ah meen ma hauns up perzunelay, cuz ah hink ah mite ah Maeda cuppla wrang choyzeez ah meen ah nevur Ian hud a charge fore ih game an at no"

Rodgers " it's very impohrtant that we remained brave brilliant and scored outstanding goals, played like men again, despite the blatant mibbery and bullshittery its just fantastic for us and of course, if youre Martin obviously, then you're wishing you caught the chemist this morning for your script and everything's less stressful after 30 ml of methadone, then Joe's sent off and he's thinking ....something... its only then that Martin realises its September weekend and he's in deeper water than a bowl of pasta"

Camera man works for First Century Fox
Yes, most of us have a a beer or 2 at this point, but I think that every time we play after a European night and it is surprisingly strange that we have a difficult away game almost every time while the scum seem to have what is on paper an easy home game, what would put a massive smile on my face is a nice little draw at the bigotdome. Some would say why not a loss, simple the Mib won't allow it. HH coybig.

Nice wee laugh for us Tims in my local yesterday, after big Joe went for an early bath just before half time, the pub started to fill up with huns at half time all bouncing in fae their couches in the belief that Livvy could get something from the game, 3 mins l8r big Matt sent most of them away again.. 😂😂😂😂😂

Martindale " Ah fink at mibbe av goat tae haud ma huns up , ah meen ma hauns up perzunelay, cuz ah hink ah mite ah Maeda cuppla wrang choyzeez ah meen ah nevur Ian hud a charge fore ih game an at no"

Rodgers " it's very impohrtant that we remained brave brilliant and scored outstanding goals, played like men again, despite the blatant mibbery and bullshittery its just fantastic for us and of course, if youre Martin obviously, then you're wishing you caught the chemist this morning for your script and everything's less stressful after 30 ml of methadone, then Joe's sent off and he's thinking ....something... its only then that Martin realises its September weekend and he's in deeper water than a bowl of pasta"
Narco boy was tryin out his game plan for the huns game , get to the bookies 3-0 to the huns wee tenner bag always delivers at ibrox

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back