Livingston v Celtic, Saturday 23rd September, 12.30pm at The Spaghettihad

They fuckers set up to soak up pressure then the long ball over the top??so play deep back line don’t let the cunts in behind,make them have to come out with the ball??don’t go flying in doesn’t work on that shitty plastic,we’ve tryed it for years now and it just doesn’t work??otherteams including the hunz don’t go all out attack??and get joy,,nearly all other teams will play deep defence and the midfield stay rigid and force them to either launch it straight to the opposition or try playing threw!!then it’s game on…

Ach who would have thought the random Spl computer would have given us a trip to Livingston after our first CL game eh, odds have got to be off the charts...

Anyhoo, play with a bit of panache and we will be OK, no slow pondering stupid passes, and cut out the chuckle brothers from me to you stuff at the back.

Joe.

AJ Philips (if fit) Scales Taylor.

Calmac O'Riely Bernardo.

Forrest Kyogo Maeda.

Although Oh on for Kyogo wouldn't go amiss if we want a few long punts fae Joe and the Chuckle brothers at the back..

3 nuffin Celtic, Both the chuckle brothers to score and Jamsie to make it 13 in a row..

Bet of the day.... Jamsie to score at anytime...

H.H
Not sure they'll risk big Nate on that excuse for a carpet, his ankle might give out again, better to keep him for the grass, but needs must, artificial turf is hard on the joints, knees, ankles, and don't think about slide tackling on it, unless you want a severe carpet burn on your arse...I am speaking from experience, many of the Pro's hate it, for those reasons, why would you risk a player worth millions on that surface, sooner it's banned, the better HH

Last edited:
They fuckers set up to soak up pressure then the long ball over the top??so play deep back line don’t let the cunts in behind,make them have to come out with the ball??don’t go flying in doesn’t work on that shitty plastic,we’ve tryed it for years now and it just doesn’t work??otherteams including the hunz don’t go all out attack??and get joy,,nearly all other teams will play deep defence and the midfield stay rigid and for ce them to either launch it straight to the opposition or try playing threw!!then it’s game on…
And don't let the ball bounce, get to it before it hits the deck, something our back line hasn't figured out about the plastic pitches, get to it and head it, or just thundercunt it away, because teams like them train on it and are quicker off the mark when they punt it up the park, reading the bounce of the ball, is something we should work on when we have to play at LegoLand stadiums HH

Oh, and as Cheatin' Beaton is in charge, watch for him slowing up our attacks, or getting the yellow/red cards out pretty quickly against us, especially our back line, as that will give him the opportunity to flash the red as soon as another foul is committed...paranoid ? who us ???

Also whomever is taking a throw in , make sure there's at least 2 options for a non looping shy to be thrown.
Lagerbeilke and Holm should be used to the surface though its probably more similar to a Scandinavian public parks standard of fake plastic.

Also whomever is taking a throw in , make sure there's at least 2 options for a non looping shy to be thrown.
Lagerbeilke and Holm should be used to the surface though its probably more similar to a Scandinavian public parks standard of fake plastic.
Holm reminds of Soro in lunging into tackles but he’s a far better player
The Bhoy is a player though and I’m glad we got him
CalMac just needs to guide him a little

Last edited:
Like everybody else I hate playing on these carpets and the fact that it is always the pre and post talking point by ourselves the smsm the coaches and every man/wuman and their dugs tells you it just shouldn't be allowed in the professional game.
But the SPFL/SFA don't give two hoots and continue to de value our game in Scotland with this shit.

Anyway on to the game ...the usual physical low block.. stop us playing.. look to get free kicks for set plays and that's just Beatons teamtalk in their dressing room.

I suspect they will target our central defense today particularly young Lager whose had a baptism of fire.

Gonna be a tough game but the ask is to get the 3 points anyway we can.

Am I correct in thinking the Premiership clubs would have to vote in favour of banning these plastic pitches? So they would need at least 11 votes out of 12 to win? Livi & Killie would not be in favour so would blackball it, but there was an opportunity a couple of seasons back when Killie & Hamilton both went down and Livi were the only club with one - as far as the fans know, this was never even discussed as an option by the top flight clubs!

I understand that these pitches do serve an excellent purpose as they are used all year round by local communities. For example, Forfar's excellent pitch is used by them, women's teams, boys clubs, hockey clubs and even youth sides of bigger teams. They work hard to maintain the playing surface and it is supposed to be great to play on. Plus they don't suffer 2 months of postponements every winter due to a frozen pitch.

But there is no way it should be allowed in our top flight league. Especially if the club deliberately refuses to prepare tthe pitch properly in order to gain an advantage against better sides who actually want to play football on that monstrosity.

Am I correct in thinking the Premiership clubs would have to vote in favour of banning these plastic pitches? So they would need at least 11 votes out of 12 to win? Livi & Killie would not be in favour so would blackball it, but there was an opportunity a couple of seasons back when Killie & Hamilton both went down and Livi were the only club with one - as far as the fans know, this was never even discussed as an option by the top flight clubs!

I understand that these pitches do serve an excellent purpose as they are used all year round by local communities. For example, Forfar's excellent pitch is used by them, women's teams, boys clubs, hockey clubs and even youth sides of bigger teams. They work hard to maintain the playing surface and it is supposed to be great to play on. Plus they don't suffer 2 months of postponements every winter due to a frozen pitch.

But there is no way it should be allowed in our top flight league. Especially if the club deliberately refuses to prepare tthe pitch properly in order to gain an advantage against better sides who actually want to play football on that monstrosity.
Just nine of the Premiership’s 12 teams would be required to back a ban Bridie which could take a proposal forward. However, an enforced rule change in the SPFL would also require the support of 75 per cent of members across all four divisions, and that would probably see it vetoed as I think there's a total of 17 carpets in all divisions.

Back