Livingston v Celtic, Sunday 12 noon, Spaghettihad

Probably a bit early but i voted my player of the year on the Celtic website
Poty-Callum McGregor
Ypoty-Matt O'riley
Goal of the season-Kyogo against Atletico
Legendary player-Nakamura
Legendary goal-Hartson against Liverpool one of my all time favourite goals

The womans i guessed as i don't watch enough of their games to know!loll

Looking forward to this event at the Hydro just hope wewin this league!

Getting back to Sundays game think it will be rough to say the least large shin and shoulder pads at the ready,like every game it’s stop Celtic at all cost Livi are bottom of the league with nothing to lose, so it will need to be a strong team on Sunday, hopefully we will come through with no bad injuries given our next game against the other lot Celtic have a few players coming back from injury we don’t need any setbacks I’m sure Celtic will beat them it’s the cost that’s worrying
Pretty accurate assessment Digger ...Will be interesting to see what the cheating mib & Var will do on Sunday .....will they play the let the tims think we have listened to them game before going all in next week or will it be the usual make sure the fenians are weaker for next week.....I think we've still to experience the worst of their cheating within this run in .

Pretty accurate assessment Digger ...Will be interesting to see what the cheating mib & Var will do on Sunday .....will they play the let the tims think we have listened to them game before going all in next week or will it be the usual make sure the fenians are weaker for next week.....I think we've still to experience the worst of their cheating within this run in .

I’m thinking they’ll do whatever it takes to ensure the Huns win this league…

CCV and Hatate fit. McGregor not being risked on pitch but should be ready for next week. Palma back next week, Yang has a strain and is being monitored.

Hart
AJ CCV Scales Taylor
O'Riley Iwata Bernardo
Kuhn Kyogo Maeda

Subs Bain Ralston Nawrocki Kelly Hatate Holm Forrest Idah Oh

Games after international break are usually difficult, tight affairs, being on that abomination of a pitch makes it even more likely.
Score early, get a second before halftime then manage the players in the second half

3-1 win

Hi folks, we're doing a YouTube LIVE for the game this afternoon at 4pm if anyone wants to join (Link below)

(We do this ahead of every game with the episode then available later as a podcast, and this is then available later as a podcast and on our YouTube page)

We also look to include any comments/questions into the live episode if anyone wants to get involved 👍

Join here >> https://youtube.com/live/IEgIMw85w5g

Copy of Copy of Copy of Copy of Copy of YouTube Template (1200 × 720px).jpg

VAR has given them a handy wee tool to cheat us even more.It seems like every goal we score is checked to find any excuse to diasallow it!This isn't paranoia,i rarely see this happen when that other lot are playing.
It we don’t implode in September/October time these orange bastards wouldn’t have a sniff??but since we gifted them a glimmer of hope the var and referees have just went baw deep,,not a fuck given,because they know our lot will do a wee moan here an there ,but fucking zero activity….makes u sick to the stomach…..still think we will win the league tho🤣🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀fuck them all….

I get it that many don't see this as a victory for Celtic but I think it is , might not be as strong as some and I had hoped for but at the end of the day..
The rules say its an automatic 2 game ban for calling officials incompetent , that rule is supposed to be unbending yet it has been.
This alone shows not only were the officials incompetent buy so are the SFA incompetent when it comes to enforcing the laws of the game.
Their goal was BR in the stands at Mordor , they've failed in that and that hopefully shows them up as incompetent as Uefa will be looking at all these innocent mistakes & diluted punishments.
The SFA were never going to drop the charge they cannot drop it but they've reduced it and that's a step in the right direction. Could go on for ages on this but I'd rather focus on the carpet game coming up which is a must win game.
I'm.hoping that Martindale thinks he can get at Celtic's defence similar to the cup game, they're in desperate trouble so might have a go this time and play more openly as they sit 10pts behind and -9 gd.
They need everything they can get and hopefully that will suit us just fine. HH

But the point here Winter it is a 2 game ban thats been given, one served immediately and 1suspended incase of any further offences... So they can say Yea we applied the rules (unlike their match officials) are Celtic still going to go after these officials or have they accepted the suspension as a win..

To my mind Celtic have accepted a cop out... Unless there is more going on than we have been told so far..

Has this all been carved up to allow Brendan into the dugout at the victorian lavvy, I hope not... I'd rather they still went after the people abusing the rules on a weekly basis...

But the point here Winter it is a 2 game ban thats been given, one served immediately and 1suspended incase of any further offences... So they can say Yea we applied the rules (unlike their match officials) are Celtic still going to go after these officials or have they accepted the suspension as a win..

To my mind Celtic have accepted a cop out... Unless there is more going on than we have been told so far..

Has this all been carved up to allow Brendan into the dugout at the victorian lavvy, I hope not... I'd rather they still went after the people abusing the rules on a weekly basis...
That’s ma take on it🤷‍♂️

Well done to anyone who predicts the starting 11 for us on Sunday... Me I'd go with..

Big Joe...

AJ CCV Lagerbhoy GT.

IWATA O'Riely Bernardo

Kuhn Idah Maeda...

Although if it wasn't the carpet I suspect Calmac and Reo would be Starting as would Yang and Scales.... Hopefully see a bit of Reo second half and maybe a wee Oh Idah duet second half... Leave Kyogo oot along with Calmac... And maybe a wee cameo fae Rocco late on...

3 nuffin Celtic, O'Riely Idah and Oh...

Bye bye crappy carpet, hope to never see you again...

Don’t be surprised at a red card for at least one out of the three ccv,calmac,or Kyogo??
Must WIN game!! Livy bottom of the league if we cannot destroy them with the incentive of going into the HUNS game 1 point up then I for one will have no excuses, no matter the ref / VAR!!!

Time for the team to STEP UP and DELIVER!!!!!

.... We always knew it would come down to them or us..... HH BRING IT ON!!!!!

Latest posts

Back