Livingston v Celtic, Sunday 12 noon, Spaghettihad

Now here is a question for you all... Assuming you all agree that Calmac returns to start next week... Yeah...

Then who drops out of the starting midfield bearth from today's players... O'Riely seems to be a main stay and Iwata has been more than decent the last few games and only a bloody fool wouldn't start Reo next week... So who's out and why.. Or does Brendan change the shape????? 🤔

On form for me Matt loses out (Sorry Shammy)... But overall I'd find it hard to drop him...

So who do we play..

Callum to start on the bench. I doubt he’s got a full game in him right now. Doubt it will happen of course but that’s what I’d do…

I'll take that as a compliment coming from you 😂😂😂.

If we perform like that next weekend we will get stuffed.
We were playing on the WORST pitch in the UK & NEVER broke sweat against a Mob we ALWAYS struggle against! Mins on the park fur CCV & Hatate so all good! Watch the FILTH m8 they are FUKIN SHITE & waeoot VAR wid be mid table! They'll come at us & we'll exploit the spaces in behind.. Watch & learn!! 😁😁

Martini Bhoys today.....anytime, anyplace, anywhere. They're the right ones, beat the shite ones, fuck martini-dale (bit sloppy wie the last bit, but who gives a shit)

Reo is without doubt, our game-changer!!!

Bring it on ye clatty, mingin', orangey inbred fuckwits!!!
Eloquent in it's sheer simplicity, and yet straight to the point, which is oan the tap of wee Elmer's heid HH

0-0 at half time I felt confident, I know it was the bottom team we were playing but they are fighting to stay up so thier is always a danger. Next week it's different we're playing a different team who have far better players than livingstone we are in a dog fight here we've beaten this dog twice this season we can do it Again if we do I think the league is ours if its a draw its still on but I feel a hell of a lot more confident about the team now than what I felt a month ago.

Jist “ one” gripe from today?….speed up the throw ins please,,we fuck around and fuck around til eventually throwing it to the opponent….but other than that a think that might have been our most comfortable game on that underlay….thank fuck it’ll be our last.,

That’s why we should all embrace the fire stick!!!pay these cunts nothin*…
Boyd’s a tit fuck him ….but if no one has sky then the fire sticks wouldn’t have a stream and more importantly our club wouldn’t have a tv deal (fans moan about the deal already saying it’s shit but it would be lot worse if sky canceled the deal) the ppv price Celtic charge for some games is robbery ….we are sadly in a no win situation mate

Boyd’s a tit fuck him ….but if no one has sky then the fire sticks wouldn’t have a stream and more importantly our club wouldn’t have a tv deal (fans moan about the deal already saying it’s shit but it would be lot worse if sky canceled the deal) the ppv price Celtic charge for some games is robbery ….we are sadly in a no win situation mate
Fair doo’s,,everyone else pay it?al have a wan man protest🤣🤷‍♂️

Members online

Latest posts

Back