Livingston v Celtic, Sunday 12 noon, Spaghettihad

What a leveller that disgraceful pitch is. Add the MIB who game us nothing as per usual, and VAR who very quickly denied us a penalty which the Huns would have been given every day of the week, and a 3 nil result is quite acceptable.

Happy Easter everyone, and as always to all you lurking cheating Huns GIRFUY…
When you put thier penalty against our claim it exposed just what we are up against even the fouls that Livi got today were a joke even when they committed the foul it was given against Celtic , they saw Celtic playing on a crap pitch today and know what they have got to face on Sunday they can twist stuff as much as they like Celtic will rip them apart come Sunday

When you put thier penalty against our claim it exposed just what we are up against even the fouls that Livi got today were a joke even when they committed the foul it was given against Celtic , they saw Celtic playing on a crap pitch today and know what they have got to face on Sunday they can twist stuff as much as they like Celtic will rip them apart come Sunday
Just saw that penalty fae yesterday ffs 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Here's hoping

Didn’t see the game today was travelling from the land of sheep to deepest darkest Ayrshire for ma old da’s 80th but 3 points in the bag 3 goals on the board next up the nasty nasties at the bigot dome dunno if ma ticker is up tae it it’s not the nasty nasties that stresses me oot it’s the MIBs on the field and the Var that worry me

Now here is a question for you all... Assuming you all agree that Calmac returns to start next week... Yeah...

Then who drops out of the starting midfield bearth from today's players... O'Riely seems to be a main stay and Iwata has been more than decent the last few games and only a bloody fool wouldn't start Reo next week... So who's out and why.. Or does Brendan change the shape????? 🤔

On form for me Matt loses out (Sorry Shammy)... But overall I'd find it hard to drop him...

So who do we play..
As good as iwata has been I'd have to guess it'll be him who misses out , I'm with you on form at the moment Oriley has dipped in recent times and for all the brilliant saves George made that was a howler for Mattys goal.
Iwatas attitude has been first class have to say, no moans or groans just gets on with it.
Hopefully calmacs ready for the game but I think iwata will drop to the bench but I rarely get the full starting xi right so who knows.

As good as iwata has been I'd have to guess it'll be him who misses out , I'm with you on form at the moment Oriley has dipped in recent times and for all the brilliant saves George made that was a howler for Mattys goal.
Iwatas attitude has been first class have to say, no moans or groans just gets on with it.
Hopefully calmacs ready for the game but I think iwata will drop to the bench but I rarely get the full starting xi right so who knows.

I'll be very surprised if Callum is fit that he doesn't start, as he is the captain and our leader on the park, and his experience in these games is vital.

The 2 wide players will no doubt be Maeda and Kuhn who is starting to impress me. Kyogo has to start as he is a Hun skelper and he terrifies them. The back 4 all being available, I expect will be Johnston, CCV, Scales, and Taylor.

As for Hatate, I wonder if Callum starts, it's wise to start 2 players who haven't played a great deal due to injury in a game that is likely to be physical and played at a furious pace. I'm therefore not sure Brendan will risk starting both Callum and Hatate. We shall see.

At least we now have better options to choose from...

I'll be very surprised if Callum is fit that he doesn't start, as he is the captain and our leader on the park, and his experience in these games is vital.

The 2 wide players will no doubt be Maeda and Kuhn who is starting to impress me. Kyogo has to start as he is a Hun skelper and he terrifies them. The back 4 all being available, I expect will be Johnston, CCV, Scales, and Taylor.

As for Hatate, I wonder if Callum starts, it's wise to start 2 players who haven't played a great deal due to injury in a game that is likely to be physical and played at a furious pace. I'm therefore not sure Brendan will risk starting both Callum and Hatate. We shall see.

At least we now have better options to choose from...
That is my concern too, starting with two players in the middle who aren't close to full match fitness. Dropping Iwata would be foolish as he has done so well recently - his problem is that much of his hard work is not glamorous so it doesn't catch the eye.

He will add more physicality in the middle of the pitch and offer extra protection to our defence too. Plus he is more than half-decent going forward too.

We need to start Maeda to pin Tavpen back as he is not a good defender but is better than we like to admit when going forward and does offer a threat.

Kennedy says that the squad is taking shape.
He’s meaning that our most important players are coming back from injury.
I’ve said it a few times and I’ll say it again. Why don’t we build the squad around these players? CCV, Hatate, O’Riley. I agree about the new contracts that they are on. But give them the new contracts to KEEP them at the club, not to SELL them in the future. Instead of having a revamp every 2/3 years. Keep them at the club and maybe we could manage a run in Europe.

If Calmac is fit he will start no doubt about it. Tomoki has done well and seems to be more assured every time he plays. Could he be Calmac's long term successor ?

That is my concern too, starting with two players in the middle who aren't close to full match fitness. Dropping Iwata would be foolish as he has done so well recently - his problem is that much of his hard work is not glamorous so it doesn't catch the eye.

He will add more physicality in the middle of the pitch and offer extra protection to our defence too. Plus he is more than half-decent going forward too.

We need to start Maeda to pin Tavpen back as he is not a good defender but is better than we like to admit when going forward and does offer a threat.

Will it be 4-1-4-1 or 4-4-1-1 or 4-2-3-1?…

We have 4 of the fastest and skilled players in the league a solid midfield and strong defence the have Tafpen Gaulstone and Soapy as for the rest hopefuls at best the worry is what thier tactics will be to stop the forwards and midfield boots and studs I think, if Celtic play at the top of thier game they will Hammer them 4-0 or 4-1 if the get a penalty

Back