Livingston v Celtic - Sunday 12 noon

When i seen the team i didn't expect much but was well put back in ma box , well done lads that's got to the 2nd best performance this season , watched sevco yesterday we have nothing to fear or worry us they are running on empty and Ramsays huge wage must be pissing quite a few of them off

Great credit to Ange today also, got team selection spot on, even if I had a few doubts at the start.
Tactically brilliant and a gameplan that kept us going for the full 90 minutes with ease.
Everyone showed to be on the same hymn sheet again and hopefully gives everyone the much needed boost for this title run in now
HH bhoys and girls

When was the last time Celtic actually won a domestic game that wasn't described as controversial? Seriously, practically every single goal we score is forensically exmined until they can find anything at all to suggest that we got something in our favour. They then keep going on and on about it and bring it up in every interview even when their own experts confirm that the decision was correct.

It is this faux outrage after every match is getting beyond a joke now. It ramped up when it became standing joke about the "penalty to (the) rangers" whenever they were in trouble.

I suspect the clear foul by the sevco player in the build-up to their late winner yesterday will just be ignored in all of the analysis of their "fantastic result".

I'll have a read of the article in a minute...but what I will say is this, if Ange is having to "defend" Maeda, it means the scum press are going after him as a "flop". He's barely been in the door 5 minutes. He's already got a couple of goal. The guy doesn't stop moving and when rogic, hatate, mcgregor and O'Riley are tuned into those runs, which will eventually come, he will get and create so many goals. The same media and a certain fan group, who are still orgasmic over the signing of the great Welsh hope that is Ramsey, are obviously fucking terrified at this prospect. A good few well placed "mates" from our manager to the media's questions over Maeda will do just nicely. 😁
Maeda has 5 goals in 12. It would be a decent enough return if he hadn't already just played a full season in which he joint high-scored. I think he'll be fine, can't wait to see him and Kyogo up front together, the pace we'll have! 🤩

So very proud of the bhoys today and one of our best all round team preferences of the season imo, where everyone stood up to the challenge faced, especially on such a poor playing surface.
What I really liked was us being able to withstand and counter the physical challenge set out by that mob.
We might still have a weekness from set plays with the aireal ball, mainly due to a lack of height within the team, but overall we handled it fairly well still imo, and we showed today that we are still by far the best footballing team in Scotland still and need that until the end of the season and the title will be returning to paradise again, where it belongs
HH
Well said John, this is the kind of thoughtful, well-written post I'd like to make instead of degenerating in to a whisky-fuelled rant against the shite ship sevco and all who sail in her. Chapeau!

Great credit to Ange today also, got team selection spot on, even if I had a few doubts at the start.
Tactically brilliant and a gameplan that kept us going for the full 90 minutes with ease.
Everyone showed to be on the same hymn sheet again and hopefully gives everyone the much needed boost for this title run in now
HH bhoys and girls
I’ll admit when I saw the team, I thought it was wrong but Ange got it spot on today. Brilliant performance 👏

A lot of people disappointed this afternoon they all expected the pitch to beat Celtic unfortunately they beat the team and the pitch,Celtic gave a lesson on how to play football, some of the comments both during and after the game told just how much thier expectations had taken a hit every little thing that went Celtics way was torn apart with what should have been called,if it was a Livi player well there was nothing in it, no mention of human error or honest mistake at the end of the day Celtic played them off thier own pitch and that hurts and those 3 points are still there

When was the last time Celtic actually won a domestic game that wasn't described as controversial? Seriously, practically every single goal we score is forensically exmined until they can find anything at all to suggest that we got something in our favour.
Aye true, but wait for VAR every sneeze will go against us, we had an ex Celtic player today clutching at straws trying to deny us a pen amongst other things, wait till its the LRA making up the rules to suit their agenda.

Safe to say that tomorrow's match will not be an enjoyable watch. Livingstones anti-football (thats only ever deployed against us) mixed with the refs inability to protect our players while giving them every single call(again, only ever deployed against us) on top of the poor excuse for a pitch will make sure of that. I dont care how we play. The 3 points are all that matter.
Was thinking the same buddy. Yet the game turned into as comfortable an afternoon as we have had there for a wee while. Surprised Bambi (Bitton) got a start and thought everybody worked hard and we got our reward.
I have often wondered what Juranovich could do if played as a defensive midfielder. Iam also happy that our goal difference continues to improve, as it may prove decisive.
IMHO no other team in the league could call on such an impressive bench.
Abada,Riley Geomakis and Hatate all cracking players and all in their first season in paradise. Thank you Ange and a very happy fiftieth game in charge.
COYBIG.

They only give him a game to keep him away fae the fridge
ass_refrigerator.jpg

We played well today, in all areas (penalty taking aside). One thing I noticed, and this is only my opinion, I think Jamsie prefers to play with Tony down the right, and Jota prefers Taylor rather than JJ on the left.
CCV and CS prefer to play together, Calmac seems like Bitton in midfield. We just need an attacking partnership an we've cracked it. We've still got Kyogo to come back so we'll see.

Taylor got fouled three times way the same player,Walsh gave them two free kicks and us one!!never spoke to the player(Soto)O’Riley committed one straight after it an got a yellow??same way that can’t shinnie,done fuck all but foul not a word stayed to him...well pleased way the bhoys performance today stood up to them hammer throwers,and there antique pitch,

We played well today, in all areas (penalty taking aside). One thing I noticed, and this is only my opinion, I think Jamsie prefers to play with Tony down the right, and Jota prefers Taylor rather than JJ on the left.
CCV and CS prefer to play together, Calmac seems like Bitton in midfield. We just need an attacking partnership an we've cracked it. We've still got Kyogo to come back so we'll see.
The work on the training pitch starting to really pay off now, with the partnerships throughout the whole team growing with confidence and understanding.
Delighted for Forrest today as it was looking like he couldn't form any partnership with any of the full backs until today, and hopefully now he regains the form with the confidence gained today, to make him a very valuable member of the squad still.

Members online

Back