Livingston v Celtic - Sunday 12 noon

The work on the training pitch starting to really pay off now, with the partnerships throughout the whole team growing with confidence and understanding.
Delighted for Forrest today as it was looking like he couldn't form any partnership with any of the full backs until today, and hopefully now he regains the form with the confidence gained today, to make him a very valuable member of the squad still.
I think having Rogic beside him and Ralston on the overlap gave him the confidence in knowing he wasn't going to be stranded out wide when he received the ball

Well worth getting to bed at 3am a happy Bhoy. I was impressed with our possession on a plastic pitch and how we challenged in groups to regain the ball. If we win our next three league matches then we are at least 6 points clear at the break. Effectively 7 with our massive GD advantage. We have the best players in the league and the best manager. McGregor has grown into the captain role immensely to my surprise. I honestly did not think he could replace Broony but he has. Our squad has so many options no one can predict the starting 11. let's just take one game at a time.

Well done the bhoys,,sky commentator asked martindale about the pen descicion he said “a never seen it”they spends the next five minutes describing it???also that the ref didn’t help them with first two goals,,a didn’t know the ref was there to help anyone?absolute prick..
I actually thought martindale was quite magnanimous in defeat, sure he complained about rogic playing ozzie rules, the penalty, the corner, the ball was out on the bye line but apart from that 😂 he was honest enough to say that we were brilliant , btw the " ghost corner, at first I thought no as well but slow mo replays it looks like the livi defender slides over the line with the ball landed on top of him. Also the whole of the ball didnt look out on the byeline to me.
Think Ange has gave rogic a rocket cos he was a different animal yesterday he fought and scrapped for everything , was also good to see a few balls chipped into their box instead of trying to pass through the invisible wall.

Well worth getting to bed at 3am a happy Bhoy. I was impressed with our possession on a plastic pitch and how we challenged in groups to regain the ball. If we win our next three league matches then we are at least 6 points clear at the break. Effectively 7 with our massive GD advantage. We have the best players in the league and the best manager. McGregor has grown into the captain role immensely to my surprise. I honestly did not think he could replace Broony but he has. Our squad has so many options no one can predict the starting 11. let's just take one game at a time.
Similar here in Sydney brother although the game finished about 1am I was still on a high, not from drugs but from our play.
Which has given me confidence we will win this very important league title to stop them getting their hands on Champion League money, leaving them in deep sh!t.

Imo going with an actual CDM yesterday was key to our success, although he aint the best in the air so no good as as CB in our aerial weekly battle, I've long thought Bitton is better as a CDM, ponderous at times sure but if as he did second half yesterday stick to quick passes when in possession he will be fine, a few of martindales giants tryed unsuccessfully to bully him and he stood up to it.

Not far off Motm for me but I think CCV just about beat him to it.

Last edited:
Imo going with an actual CDM yesterday was key to our success, although he aint the best in the air so no good as as CB in our aerial weekly battle, I've long thought Bitton is better as a CDM, ponderous at times sure but if as he did second half yesterday stick to quick passes when in possession he will be fine, a few of martindales giants tryed unsuccessfully to bully him and he stood up to it.

Not far off Motm for me but I think CCV just about beat him to it.
Strange , well not really strange but you have CCV, sandman had bitton / block chain , match sponsors had Forrest and I went for rogic .
I get the feeling that Ange put a rocket up their arses in order to get them back on track or out the door whichever they prefer. No no I'm not saying Ange put morelos up any of our players arse I mean a different rocket and not the guardians of the galaxy one either.
In truth all of them I'd have had no complaints in any getting it also Starfelt was really good Hart the whole team were on it and having watched it twice I'd recomend all to even rewatch the highlights. No side in Scotland can live with that pace and rotational intensity i think we would have beaten bodo playing like that ( ok maybe getting carried away with bodo) but we were on fire, electric, electrical fire ⚡🔥

Strange , well not really strange but you have CCV, sandman had bitton / block chain , match sponsors had Forrest and I went for rogic .
I get the feeling that Ange put a rocket up their arses in order to get them back on track or out the door whichever they prefer. No no I'm not saying Ange put morelos up any of our players arse I mean a different rocket and not the guardians of the galaxy one either.
In truth all of them I'd have had no complaints in any getting it also Starfelt was really good Hart the whole team were on it and having watched it twice I'd recomend all to even rewatch the highlights. No side in Scotland can live with that pace and rotational intensity i think we would have beaten bodo playing like that ( ok maybe getting carried away with bodo) but we were on fire, electric, electrical fire ⚡🔥

And I went for Taylor with Starfish a close second!

Members online

Latest posts

Back