Livingston v Celtic - Sunday 6 October, kick-off 12 noon - all comments here

hope so green sprig,whit a talent, whit a great atitude!
Life in Paradise Michael just keeps getting better,, what an array of talent we have to look forward to watching,,we must have one of if not the best coaching academy in European football..
These guys in the background we never see deserve to be recognised for the quality of player they are producing..
HH

Life in Paradise Michael just keeps getting better,, what an array of talent we have to look forward to watching,,we must have one of if not the best coaching academy in European football..
These guys in the background we never see deserve to be recognised for the quality of player they are producing..
HH
Hail Hail green sprig, another quality street gang!!!!!!

Mr Livingstone I presume? Fuck you Mr Livingstone and fuck your empire with it's history of subjugation, slavery, rape and pillage. Bhoys go out with that righteous attitude the marra there'll be fuckers looking for plastic foxholes to take cover in.

2-0 to the Treble Treble winners 🍀

Shocking plastic carpet n shocking tinpot team but with our wide men cutting inside n Eddy being Eddy we should control the game. No injuries or red cards n pens from incapable Gollum.
These international breaks are doing me nut in, can we not just go back to putting crap international in midweek n leave the proper football alone?

Anyway, onwards n upwards Celtic 🍀

Leaked starting lineup for Livingston:

T. Macaroni (GK)
T. Macaroni
T. Macaroni
T. Macaroni
T. Macaroni
T. Macaroni
T. Macaroni (C)
T. Macaroni
T. Macaroni
T. Macaroni
T. Macaroni

Subs: T. Macaroni, T. Macaroni, T. Macaroni, T. Macaroni, T. Macaroni

At least that's what their jerseys say . . .

OK, I'll just get my hat and coat. I know where to find the door.

Leaked starting lineup for Livingston:

T. Macaroni (GK)
T. Macaroni
T. Macaroni
T. Macaroni
T. Macaroni
T. Macaroni
T. Macaroni (C)
T. Macaroni
T. Macaroni
T. Macaroni
T. Macaroni

Subs: T. Macaroni, T. Macaroni, T. Macaroni, T. Macaroni, T. Macaroni

At least that's what their jerseys say . . .

OK, I'll just get my hat and coat. I know where to find the door.
I've head its gone to the Captains head. He's now insisting on being called Anthony Macaroni.

Members online

No members online now.

Back