Livingston v Celtic - Wednesday 4 March, Premiership kick-off 7.45pm

Aye, I thought Eddy was the one class act tonight. Actually felt a wee bit sorry for him due to Corpus and Mo blocking off his channels.

Glimpses of genius though
Eddie had some nice touches with 4 around him at all times, and set up our equalizer
His shot off the inside of the post was a beaut'
Of course, Sally McCoist said he should have hit it, with more of his instep
Guy's the Fud's FUD

Love the expressions on the faces of the two staff behind the 2 Red logo. To me one grinning and the other trying to hold in a laugh! I can only guess that they are the enjoyment expression of somebody contemplating promotion. Murty on the way back!

Anybody who thought this was going to be a pish case tonight is deluded,Livi had 8 days off, this was our third game, thought Livi were excellent, particularly Guthrie, MOTM for me, get off the players backs and support the team,the players don't delibarately go out to play badly,as Mike Tyson said, a game plan only lasts until you get a punch on the mouth! we do what champions do, get results! 🍺

Anybody who thought this was going to be a pish case tonight is deluded,Livi had 8 days off, this was our third game, thought Livi were excellent, particularly Guthrie, MOTM for me, get off the players backs and support the team,the players don't delibarately go out to play badly,as Mike Tyson said, a game plan only lasts until you get a punch on the mouth! we do what champions do, get results! 🍺
Great point, Michael.........Livi played the occasion and the surface to perfection. Guthrie was quality and even Efe looked like a defender tonight (sorta, kinda).

52 games this season, Michael.........third in six days and two of those on surfaces that weren't fit for purpose.

I'll take it.........

There are always teams that have the Indian sign on you.....we won the big cup and Dundee United skelped us twice.....I think we have a major psychological dislike for playing on plastic pitches....added to this is the physicality and desire that Livingstone bring to their game.....further add the influence of the MIB who somehow miss stonewall penalties for handball in the box.....and slow the game down at every opportunity and allow teams to foul our players with impunity without sanctions and you have the perfect storm...

BANNING crap and dangerous plastic pitches would also be a good start in improving the football on offer

There are always teams that have the Indian sign on you.....we won the big cup and Dundee United skelped us twice.....I think we have a major psychological dislike for playing on plastic pitches....added to this is the physicality and desire that Livingstone bring to their game.....further add the influence of the MIB who somehow miss stonewall penalties for handball in the box.....and slow the game down at every opportunity and allow teams to foul our players with impunity without sanctions and you have the perfect storm...

BANNING crap and dangerous plastic pitches would also be a good start in improving the football on offer
To be fair to United, they skelped Barcelona twice in '66 too, so we were in decent company.

Annoys me when some of us think we just have to rock up and slap teams stupid, every games a cup final, every games a battle, even the Lions did'nt rampage every week,,think we all knew tonight was going to be tough, we got a point, because of our mental toughness, look at the bottle merchants at the biledome, that's the difference between champions and blustering wannabes, they might have won a battle on the 29th, but we'll win the phuqin war! 🍺

It was awful to watch lubo and yet at times we really were zipping the ball around lovely , but theres an imbalance in the side, cant quite put my finger on it. Julien and Ajer I mean wtf is going on there ? 2 quality defenders are too often being made to look ordinary. It's as if they are trying to do each others jobs, times I could swear it's as though theres an ego battle going on with the 2 , whose the better defender? I also cannot fault big Nir Bitton at all hes been great but why is lenny playing Nir in another different position every week when we have proven international players on the bench for these positions? Many didnt come cheaply. El hamed can play CB or RB and very well so why put Nir there ? I cant fault his performance on the contrary he seems to excell wherever he plays. It has shades of playingvcalmac at lb to accommodate ntcham into the side. It appears to be unsettling the team or some of them dont know if they are coming or going. Incredibly its turned into a fantastic point with the accies win. However we should have won that game , my dug could see that 2 strikers would give them severe problems as it turned out my dug was right. If Griffiths,bayo or klimala had more than 15minutes wed have won. You or people I should say could say that it's small beans I'm complaining about but I don't think so, better sides and we'll be found out. Cluj, Copenhagen the rangers and even livi have already done so. It even appears to be affecting the big wa' he was clumsy tonight whilst he still gets plus marks. Just seemed disjointed until Griffiths came on but I think that any 2nd striker wouldve had the same effect. The difference it makes to eddys game is like night and day. Given more freedom. This worries me (not overly admittedly as we did play well) not for this season but next as I'm not convinced lenny knows his best team or formation, I think the players are aware of it. They are nervous when they shouldn't be and cautious when they should be the opposite. Hopefully I'm wrong, nitpicking and talking shi*e after all what do I know (I would add that I've led Celtic to the EPL,champions league and super cup titles) although it was my ps fifa. Ifs and buts etc , those being if the rangers had put 5 past accies as expected but we lost that game then definitely cause for concern , etc! Just worried about complacency I am. We are fortunate that they have a rookie manager who doesn't know our domestic game and never will when he keeps underestimating sides like the bottom 2 sides in the league but his players in Europe are self motivated thats evident , he cannot get them up for the bread and butter games and he will leave slating the standard up here when his standard , Europe aside is the worst. No rangers manager of either rangers has ever gone 2 seasons without a trophy and still been manager for a 3rd season so I hope he stays 😛but his eeem body language and rhetoric is indicating to me that should burton Albion need a manager this summer he will be their man. Lastly in my rant credit to livi who made it difficult for us though we did a better job of that ourselves and well done Hamilton academical. How would the meedga react to the bread man, brother pedro or murty losing 3 times in the space of this rant to the 2 bottom clubs one a 1/4 final eeem?

It was awful to watch lubo and yet at times we really were zipping the ball around lovely , but theres an imbalance in the side, cant quite put my finger on it. Julien and Ajer I mean wtf is going on there ? 2 quality defenders are too often being made to look ordinary. It's as if they are trying to do each others jobs, times I could swear it's as though theres an ego battle going on with the 2 , whose the better defender? I also cannot fault big Nir Bitton at all hes been great but why is lenny playing Nir in another different position every week when we have proven international players on the bench for these positions? Many didnt come cheaply. El hamed can play CB or RB and very well so why put Nir there ? I cant fault his performance on the contrary he seems to excell wherever he plays. It has shades of playingvcalmac at lb to accommodate ntcham into the side. It appears to be unsettling the team or some of them dont know if they are coming or going. Incredibly its turned into a fantastic point with the accies win. However we should have won that game , my dug could see that 2 strikers would give them severe problems as it turned out my dug was right. If Griffiths,bayo or klimala had more than 15minutes wed have won. You or people I should say could say that it's small beans I'm complaining about but I don't think so, better sides and we'll be found out. Cluj, Copenhagen the rangers and even livi have already done so. It even appears to be affecting the big wa' he was clumsy tonight whilst he still gets plus marks. Just seemed disjointed until Griffiths came on but I think that any 2nd striker wouldve had the same effect. The difference it makes to eddys game is like night and day. Given more freedom. This worries me (not overly admittedly as we did play well) not for this season but next as I'm not convinced lenny knows his best team or formation, I think the players are aware of it. They are nervous when they shouldn't be and cautious when they should be the opposite. Hopefully I'm wrong, nitpicking and talking shi*e after all what do I know (I would add that I've led Celtic to the EPL,champions league and super cup titles) although it was my ps fifa. Ifs and buts etc , those being if the rangers had put 5 past accies as expected but we lost that game then definitely cause for concern , etc! Just worried about complacency I am. We are fortunate that they have a rookie manager who doesn't know our domestic game and never will when he keeps underestimating sides like the bottom 2 sides in the league but his players in Europe are self motivated thats evident , he cannot get them up for the bread and butter games and he will leave slating the standard up here when his standard , Europe aside is the worst. No rangers manager of either rangers has ever gone 2 seasons without a trophy and still been manager for a 3rd season so I hope he stays 😛but his eeem body language and rhetoric is indicating to me that should burton Albion need a manager this summer he will be their man. Lastly in my rant credit to livi who made it difficult for us though we did a better job of that ourselves and well done Hamilton academical. How would the meedga react to the bread man, brother pedro or murty losing 3 times in the space of this rant to the 2 bottom clubs one a 1/4 final eeem?
Great rant Winter! HH ☘

European Cup semi-final in 84, Winter.......the year Grobbelaar did his spaghetti legs in the final at the pens.
I stand corrected 👍they were robbed though and the brothers Grimm sorry McLean had a great side, just shows what can be achieved by clubs if you take money out of the equation, not all of it , somebody's still got to pay for Hamish Mcalpines' joggy troosers great keeper

Last edited:
Ach, I'm gonna say it.........

The last two games might have been short on quality, but they were actually compelling games to watch.

You have to love blood and snotters football, it's far more entertaining than 5 and 6 zip one-sided games.

Builds character too.

In saying that, I'd settle for a one-sided 7-0 battering of the buddies on Saturday.

Buzzing for the accies , the diets must've thought "see yas" when they beat the rangers but for Hamilton to go to ibrokes and win 1-0 as well is outstanding and retake the 2nd bottom spot diet huns stole from them for a bit. Especially when you(onion) bear in mind this is one of Europe b's last 16 clubs . Their capitulation has been absolutely spectacular, not even the most embittered Celtic supporter couldve seen that coming after slippy , slipped and stuck the nut on the camera at CP after they won the title , no wait 3 points aye that's it aaaah HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ad infinitum. Brilliant AAAAAAAHHHH HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ☘

Annoys me when some of us think we just have to rock up and slap teams stupid, every games a cup final, every games a battle, even the Lions did'nt rampage every week,,think we all knew tonight was going to be tough, we got a point, because of our mental toughness, look at the bottle merchants at the biledome, that's the difference between champions and blustering wannabes, they might have won a battle on the 29th, but we'll win the phuqin war! 🍺

we got a point by playing in a shite pitch against a long ball team, Aye we could've won by 4 or 5, we we're playing 12men. The huns lost again, the PEEPUL are FUCKIN raging. Enjoy Michael,we witnessed the first 9, we're witnessing it for a second time. Just enjoy watching they HUN cunts suffer.

I hate basturds with a passion, I grew up in a village were only 10 Celtic fans lived, I got spat on most Saturday's when the HUN scrum passed in their mini buses. When I was 13 I'd had enough took 2 pool cue ends in my cue case, when the bus stop I hit every scrum cunts that I could, before they could spit on me, the couple who owned the bus, smashed the front window & emptied my nasal passages right in her face, her man got o it but fucked him one on the leg. Then ran like fuck tae a Catholic friend's house. Who da gave me a lift tae the train station, so I could get tae the game wae ma pals.

Got it when I got home, my granddad took me up tae their door tae apologies. I refused & told them that if I get spat on again, I'll not run away next time & launched another big snottery load on their royal blue carpet & shouted I was one unrepentant pagan timalloy, not a Fenian ya pair of cunts

we got a point by playing in a shite pitch against a long ball team, Aye we could've won by 4 or 5, we we're playing 12men. The huns lost again, the PEEPUL are FUCKIN raging. Enjoy Michael,we witnessed the first 9, we're witnessing it for a second time. Just enjoy watching they HUN cunts suffer.

I hate basturds with a passion, I grew up in a village were only 10 Celtic fans lived, I got spat on most Saturday's when the HUN scrum passed in their mini buses. When I was 13 I'd had enough took 2 pool cue ends in my cue case, when the bus stop I hit every scrum cunts that I could, before they could spit on me, the couple who owned the bus, smashed the front window & emptied my nasal passages right in her face, her man got o it but fucked him one on the leg. Then ran like fuck tae a Catholic friend's house. Who da gave me a lift tae the train station, so I could get tae the game wae ma pals.

Got it when I got home, my granddad took me up tae their door tae apologies. I refused & told them that if I get spat on again, I'll not run away next time & launched another big snottery load on their royal blue carpet & shouted I was one unrepentant pagan timalloy, not a Fenian ya pair of cunts

Phuqin right Tartan Tim,they entitled bastards deserve everything that's comin' they're way, it wiz aw worth it TT, we're winnin the war! HH pal ☘ ☘🍺

Back