Livingston v Celtic - Wednesday 4 March, Premiership kick-off 7.45pm

Buzzing for the accies , the diets must've thought "see yas" when they beat the rangers but for Hamilton to go to ibrokes and win 1-0 as well is outstanding and retake the 2nd bottom spot diet huns stole from them for a bit. Especially when you(onion) bear in mind this is one of Europe b's last 16 clubs . Their capitulation has been absolutely spectacular, not even the most embittered Celtic supporter couldve seen that coming after slippy , slipped and stuck the nut on the camera at CP after they won the title , no wait 3 points aye that's it aaaah HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ad infinitum. Brilliant AAAAAAAHHHH HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ☘
I was a must win situ for Hamilton as hearts won the night before ,hh

I was a must win situ for Hamilton as hearts won the night before ,hh
Aye and accies manager was giving Gerrard pelters for complaining about pressure ahead of the game. Saying try being Hamilton manager if you're talking about pressure, words to that effect. Its incredible that the mob isnt yet calling for gerrards head on a platter, that's only down to the Europa league form and wont last when they see us picking up 9 and 4reble. He will do one quicker than Brendan Rodgers come the time and that time is fast approaching HH

Anybody who thought this was going to be a pish case tonight is deluded,Livi had 8 days off, this was our third game, thought Livi were excellent, particularly Guthrie, MOTM for me, get off the players backs and support the team,the players don't delibarately go out to play badly,as Mike Tyson said, a game plan only lasts until you get a punch on the mouth! we do what champions do, get results! 🍺
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
eggfuckinxactly well said MD 1 point not 3
But 1 point more in the Bank play bad don’t lose. Get a grip Bhoys and Ghirls Champions keep going and we’re gonna be 9 in a row Champs Soon very soon you heard it hear πŸ‘‚
It’s magic you know πŸ‘

HH πŸ€

When you look at Slippy history in management it tells its own story,he was the youth team manager at best average along comes King who hangs a round Liverpool like a bad smell no doubt listening to bull concerning Slippy and what a great future he has so King offers him the sevco job and he grabs it thinking how great it will be to manage the top team in Scotland so he's been told Liverpool hold a party when he leaves to add to thier good fortune they dump the pug on the nevernever on the other side you have Lenny who has as a player came throw the ranks then as a coach then as a manager not saying he is perfect but at he knows how to manage.Slippy has always been a figurehead at most with no idea of man management nobody in thier right mind would have touched the sevco job even worse take on the rejects from othe teams,will he stay or leave don't think he has the balls to walk

Last edited:
When you look at Slippy history in management it tells its own story,he was the youth team manager at best average along comes King who hangs a round Liverpool like a bad smell no doubt listing to bull concerning Slippy and what a great future he has so King offers him the sevco job and he grabs it thinking how great it will be to manage the top team in Scotland so he's been told Liverpool hold a party when he leaves to add to thier good fortune they dump the pug on the nevernever on the other side you have Lenny who has as a player came throw the ranks as a player then as a coach then as a manager not saying he is perfect but at he knows how to manage.Slippy has always been a figurehead at most with no idea of man management nobody in thier right mind would have touched the sevco job even worse take on the rejects from othe teams,will he stay or leave don't think he has the balls to walk
And Lourdes has a communion dress he has to pay for.........they're no cheap nowadays!!!

That bumper salary will come in handy paying for the chapel hall afterwards too.

I thought we played some good fitba buy defensively we were shocking at times. Taylor was truly awful with big Julien not far behind. The Wa made a cunt of their first but he has been brilliant and everybody makes mistakes.

My worry is our defence. Sevco season is down to the two games against us, we don't want to give them hope and to do that we need to rejig the defence. Hatem the warrior, wee Frimpong need to be brought in.

Them shiting it again was joyful but we need to focus on tightening up at the back.

We rightly complain at times when our board let us down, whether it's when our club don't do enough to defend us when we come under attack or transfer window time when we hope they will loosen the purse strings a little bit more and bury the zombies
for good, but when you see the way that shower have ended up, in comparison we look like a well oiled machine going about our business. Unless this mob get fresh massive investment, they are stuck with a rookie manager who has lost his way (sorry, I'm welling up here) and an expensive contract in his pocket.
The end is nigh for the zombies, the best case scenario in the near (10 years?) is biting the bullet, live within their means and watch us steam past 55, maybe that seasons campaign slogan should be GAUN FOR 55-NILπŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ€

Ach, I'm gonna say it.........

The last two games might have been short on quality, but they were actually compelling games to watch.

You have to love blood and snotters football, it's far more entertaining than 5 and 6 zip one-sided games.

Builds character too.

In saying that, I'd settle for a one-sided 7-0 battering of the buddies on Saturday.
I'd prefer 0-7 the following Sunday.

Back