Livingston v Celtic - Wednesday 4 March, Premiership kick-off 7.45pm

Since Broony has tackled the keyboard warriors today, I've added a bit about the fake Celtic sites...

These'll do for me,The Celtic fan media sites – The Celtic Star, E-Tims, Video Celts, Celts Are Here also the Cumpany for a laugh sometimes CQN,though it can be Pravdaish, the rest can eff off! 🍺

We have two games before going to Ibrox and if we can get six points we will go there at least 12 points clear and have a splendid opportunity to put a stake into the heart of the undead's season on what would be a long overdue Beautiful Sunday. They are pinning their last remaining hopes of that horrible character Dykes and his bully boys doing to Celtic what they did back in October - when Ryan Christie got a straight red for a tackle no worse that then one on James Forrest at Perth on Sunday.

I'd leave James out of this one and muscle up to face them, with the likes of Bitton and Elhamed starting. Ajer and McGregor have knocks and Jozo might not be risked because of the pitch but he did play on plastic at Kilmarnock recently and is a warrior. I'd play him.

A few articles on this game on The Celtic Star, one last night and another this morning.

and

Predicting these teams is now almost a waste of time but here goes.

Forster

Elhamed, Bitton, Jullien, Simunovic, Taylor

Christie, Brown, McGregor, Rogic (diamond)

Edouard.

Job done - 3-0, then it's St Mirren at Paradise at the weekend.

All comments here. COYBIG...
That's a decent line up though personally I'd rather see 2up front, we know that they will be physical but that's Scottish for you. I'd go with 3-5-2 FF , el hamed , Julien, Taylor , McGregor, Brown ,christie,moi, frimpong, edouard , bayo
Subs : bain, griff and all the others who'd walk into any Scottish teams starting XI 4-0

That's a decent line up though personally I'd rather see 2up front, we know that they will be physical but that's Scottish for you. I'd go with 3-5-2 FF , el hamed , Julien, Taylor , McGregor, Brown ,christie,moi, frimpong, edouard , bayo
Subs : bain, griff and all the others who'd walk into any Scottish teams starting XI 4-0
The reason I'd start bayo is his physicality and energy this game is tailor made for his style and he deserves a run out even though I acknowledge how hard it is to break into this side I believe that hes got it HH

We have two games before going to Ibrox and if we can get six points we will go there at least 12 points clear and have a splendid opportunity to put a stake into the heart of the undead's season on what would be a long overdue Beautiful Sunday. They are pinning their last remaining hopes of that horrible character Dykes and his bully boys doing to Celtic what they did back in October - when Ryan Christie got a straight red for a tackle no worse that then one on James Forrest at Perth on Sunday.

I'd leave James out of this one and muscle up to face them, with the likes of Bitton and Elhamed starting. Ajer and McGregor have knocks and Jozo might not be risked because of the pitch but he did play on plastic at Kilmarnock recently and is a warrior. I'd play him.

A few articles on this game on The Celtic Star, one last night and another this morning.

and

Predicting these teams is now almost a waste of time but here goes.

Forster

Elhamed, Bitton, Jullien, Simunovic, Taylor

Christie, Brown, McGregor, Rogic (diamond)

Edouard.

Job done - 3-0, then it's St Mirren at Paradise at the weekend.

All comments here. COYBIG...

Mon tae f**k, going wae 10 men? 😜

Members online

Latest posts

Back