Marian shved will be player of the season!

I missed last night's game but I believe he did well. He certainly has history of performing at a consistently high level for a sustained period and no doubt has amazing skills. However, in the same way we shouldn't be writing players off after their first couple of games, we probably should calm down a wee bit when someone starts off brilliantly and not build up expectations to such a high level - it isn't really fair on them.

It is always difficult for a youngster to settle into a new country and different style of football so he may struggle from time to time. I think longer term though he will do great things for us though.

I was totally blown away watching this lad playing in Ukraine and I too am convinced he will be brilliant. That goal last night was an indication of his class. Thank fuck Dermot went over Rogers head and bought him in the advice of Shevchenko. That you for that Shev.

Rogers spitting the dummy and demanding he return on loan was the final straw for me with the cunt. That and being useless in identifying defenders who weren’t pish.

Welcome young Shved. We are all behind you son, let’s see what you can do.

Corpus for me

Good thing is so many names put up already proving we have a great squad of players going into this campaign

MJ has improved over the summer months

svhed looks a player but would like to see more game time , looks so far though is he's gonna be class

Griff we've missed stay injury free and we've got a goal machine

Throw in Christie, Calmac and Eddy t then there's goals galore

and all we need now is a Right Back

Corpus for me

Good thing is so many names put up already proving we have a great squad of players going into this campaign

MJ has improved over the summer months

svhed looks a player but would like to see more game time , looks so far though is he's gonna be class

Griff we've missed stay injury free and we've got a goal machine

Throw in Christie, Calmac and Eddy t then there's goals galore

and all we need now is a Right Back
We are looking in great shape right now and you didn't even mention Ajer. in the short time the windows been open we have as a club performed an amazing turn around from bloated squad and tippy tappy predictable game to looking really sharp, fast and direct. think were looking at the beginnings of a new super dominant Celtic taking shape playing fitba the Celtic way

We are looking in great shape right now and you didn't even mention Ajer. in the short time the windows been open we have as a club performed an amazing turn around from bloated squad and tippy tappy predictable game to looking really sharp, fast and direct. think were looking at the beginnings of a new super dominant Celtic taking shape playing fitba the Celtic way

Was going to mention the defenders Ajer in particular , the turn around in the short space of time has been great exactly what we need a smooth transition

Defos I think we're only a couple of players away from being pretty formidable this season. Still think we need another hard man to help broony cos that's how they bastards beat us twice last season just bullied us an we can't let that happen again cos they'll be getting away with all sorts this season cheating fouling diving and they'll get away with it worse than last year. So 2 or 3 more quality signings and we're laughing all the way to 10 in a row!!!

Back