Marian shved will be player of the season!

Good grief,the bhoys came from another climate and scored a wonder goal and now he’s being quoted as player of the year.No wonder there’s anxiety in the stands when we’ve not scored a goal after a second.It was a great goal but against a well beaten team but not everybody knows what it’s like in Glasgow.

Shved does look exciting player, and looks like he can dribble and strike ball very accurately at goal, and maybe more importantly with accuracy from set pieces.

I am not sure he will oust James forrest but hopefully both can bring best out in each others games through competition.

Sinclair looks like he has Mikey as competition on left.

Not sure where Arzani Hayes or Morgan fits into current squad?

So maybe Sinclair or Hayes or both are for the chop???

But that leaves a huge experience gap on left wing.

Good grief,the bhoys came from another climate and scored a wonder goal and now he’s being quoted as player of the year.No wonder there’s anxiety in the stands when we’ve not scored a goal after a second.It was a great goal but against a well beaten team but not everybody knows what it’s like in Glasgow.
I was just predicting how I think if shved plays to his potential he could light up the league this season. A little research on him shows he has the tools in his locker

Shved does look exciting player, and looks like he can dribble and strike ball very accurately at goal, and maybe more importantly with accuracy from set pieces.

I am not sure he will oust James forrest but hopefully both can bring best out in each others games through competition.

I think we will keep Hayes as LB cover in case Boli doesn’t improve quickly. Another game on Saturday for him to find his form, if he isn’t better on Saturday, I would play Hayes in the away tie.

feel morgan will be a big influence this year , his loan spell has helped him adjust been surprised as his work rate and he doesn't seem fazed at all with the big time

I was just predicting how I think if shved plays to his potential he could light up the league this season. A little research on him shows he has the tools in his locker
Well apologies then,it just looked like a statement.I get frustrated when you hear fans building somebody up then as soon as he does something wrong they’re crying him garbage.Sometimes players do the wonder goal right away then take a while to settle in.

Well apologies then,it just looked like a statement.I get frustrated when you hear fans building somebody up then as soon as he does something wrong they’re crying him garbage.Sometimes players do the wonder goal right away then take a while to settle in.

Och no harm meant, sometimes things come across as a gripe, sometimes its valid abd sometimes it just looks harsh in comparisson to life..... both current and past.

We r having a laugh thats all.

Hope you have a good night pal ??

Back