May election

That’s not how politics works you vote for party’s that’s will do you good, take away the independence thing, SNP have been a total and absolute disaster for this country, the vast majority of people that vote for them are Celtic minded, and she decides to kick Celtic at every opportunity, trying to chase the “blue vote” as someone put forward there good point in an earlier post, scraped the bedroom tax, I own my own home so not interested, but don’t see why 1 person should be allowed to stay in a 3bedroom council house, when there so many families overcrowded, free prescriptions, I’m in good health, don’t use any medication, but our education system that used to be the envy of the world is now at 3rd world levels, I’m for independence, but won’t sell my soul to the devil to achieve it, they should get rid of that dirty wee backstabbing Pinocchio jimmy crankie, regroup and reform and come back with something we all can vote for, this blindness, to hell with everything else independence is starting to grate, due to the pandemic, the uk is in debt at levels not seen since the ww2 and we only paid of that debt in the 90’s, some 50 years later, the Scottish nazi party has been in power TOO LONG, absolute power corrupts, I believe the country is ripe for a change........
Wankers who wants to be part of this inbred shite

"you vote for party’s that’s will do you good, take away the independence thing,"

Personally believe you vote for the party you feel in your heart of hearts will give the majority of poor people a chance in life to lift them out of repetitive poverty and doomed to failure.
Otherwise it's all about the and always will be money.

That's the only people who are against independence Boab in much the same way that that the only people who are for independence believe North sea oil built the Blackwall Tunnel in the 1890s .....
Yet to hear an argument against independance that convinces me to stay in the UK tied to Westminster rules. I dont believe Scotlands wealth lies merely in its oil, oil will have it's day, the deserts will become barren wastelands, Scotlands wealth is it climate, new technologies, produce in agriculture, fisheries, water, wind, forrestry.

"you vote for party’s that’s will do you good, take away the independence thing,"

Personally believe you vote for the party you feel in your heart of hearts will give the majority of poor people a chance in life to lift them out of repetitive poverty and doomed to failure.
Otherwise it's all about the and always will be money.
Childhood poverty has increased in Scotland since the snp gained power.

Fuck forgot that'll be Westminsters fault because the Scottish parliament is a lame duck. Maybe instead of spunking all that money on more politicians that achieve nothing and a hideous building we should just have given the cash to poor kids and raised them out of poverty? 🤔

Fuck forgot that'll be Westminsters fault because the Scottish parliament is a lame duck. Maybe instead of spunking all that money on more politicians that achieve nothing and a hideous building we should just have given the cash to poor kids and raised them out of poverty? 🤔
No here for an argument Hoopy, could give you plenty of stats from personal experience of how to get out the rat trap and how to achieve it and only one party offered it and I took it.
I am not going down the stats from rags and polls, I give my vote based on personal experiences and I am not blighted with Celtic arguments either.

Last edited:
Yet to hear an argument against independance that convinces me to stay in the UK tied to Westminster rules. I dont believe Scotlands wealth lies merely in its oil, oil will have it's day, the deserts will become barren wastelands, Scotlands wealth is it climate, new technologies, produce in agriculture, fisheries, water, wind, forrestry.
And shortbread, don't forget the shortbread.

Tell me why do nationalists have an phobia of Westminster having any control over them but a real need to be ruled from Brussels? Is it just the anti English thing?

And shortbread, don't forget the shortbread.

Tell me why do nationalists have an phobia of Westminster having any control over them but a real need to be ruled from Brussels? Is it just the anti English thing?
Its not a phobia its simply a case of been told what you can spend your pocket money on and what allowance you will recieve out of your share.
When Europe is gone, wait until you attempt to protest something or try and assert your rights in UK courts with no appeal to EU.

No facts to back it up but plenty of sarcasm which you'd be lost without it just like other threads you joined discussing politics

ya 🔔🔚

No here for an argument Hoopy, could give you plenty of stats from personal experience of how to get pout the rat trap and how to achieve it and only one party offered it and I took it.
I am not going down the stats from rags and polls, I give my vote based on personal experiences and I am not blighted with Celtic arguments either.
It's fine to say your not here for an argument boab but posting a video saying these are the wankers who are against independence is hardly conciliatory particularly when the party you believe will take us to the promised land has been bending over backwards all year to appease them.

No facts to back it up but plenty of sarcasm which you'd be lost without it just like other threads you joined discussing politics

ya 🔔🔚
From the Scottish government Kelly, I admit it's a bit out of date it was published yesterday. No need to apologise.

It's fine to say your not here for an argument boab but posting a video saying these are the wankers who are against independence is hardly conciliatory particularly when the party you believe will take us to the promised land has been bending over backwards all year to appease them.
Did Martin Luther King promise the blacks a future that he did not think he might not make it to, but he gave them hope. what are the other parties offeringout of the way of hope for say the East End of Glasgow, any.
And Celtic fans shout about not voting wee Jimmy Krankie after her thing about Celtic. So might give the vote to a Laboutr party which counts as nought in Scotland, The Greens which counts as nought, or any other party who will not make any inroad, so just not vote.
Any vote spoiled keeps the tories in power they have England in their pocket with the EDL,NF and all the war mob addicted to poppies, so basically what we let back in is a mob who murdered our ancestors by starving them in Ireland a mob who cleared the highlands by murder to claim sheep territory, but hey what the fuck do I care what others vote, my vote is nailed on, SNP and then hopefully Independance and then work for my vote at the net general election in Scotland.

From the Scottish government Kelly, I admit it's a bit out of date it was published yesterday. No need to apologise.

How many of ther families are drug addicts and would not be if the UK legalised its control and treated the problem as an illness.

Did Martin Luther King promise the blacks a future that he did not think he might not make it to, but he gave them hope. what are the other parties offeringout of the way of hope for say the East End of Glasgow, any.
And Celtic fans shout about not voting wee Jimmy Krankie after her thing about Celtic. So might give the vote to a Laboutr party which counts as nought in Scotland, The Greens which counts as nought, or any other party who will not make any inroad, so just not vote.
Any vote spoiled keeps the tories in power they have England in their pocket with the EDL,NF and all the war mob addicted to poppies, so basically what we let back in is a mob who murdered our ancestors by starving them in Ireland a mob who cleared the highlands by murder to claim sheep territory, but hey what the fuck do I care what others vote, my vote is nailed on, SNP and then hopefully Independance and then work for my vote at the net general election in Scotland.
Let's agree to differ Boab shake hands virtually and move on.

so just figures is that it ,not the cause or the fact that child poverty has been on the increase with every govt in power or was it just snp

I worked for a charity in the early 90s child poverty was on the increase then and still climbing today same reason as foodbanks made an appearance and continue to climb

Members online

Latest posts

Back