May election

so just figures is that it ,not the cause or the fact that child poverty has been on the increase with every govt in power or was it just snp

I worked for a charity in the early 90s child poverty was on the increase then and still climbing today same reason as foodbanks made an appearance and continue to climb
Figures are usually a good way to measure quantities Kelly.
For example if you had 9 sheep and 6 sheep left because they were disgruntled at your unwillingness to accept the facts that you claimed didn't exist, even though the facts came from the Scottish government, I think your sheep would have had a point and you would have 3 sheep left.

Yes I'm being sarcastic, again, but at least I'm not name calling, yet.

That’s not how politics works you vote for party’s that’s will do you good, take away the independence thing, SNP have been a total and absolute disaster for this country, the vast majority of people that vote for them are Celtic minded, and she decides to kick Celtic at every opportunity, trying to chase the “blue vote” as someone put forward there good point in an earlier post, scraped the bedroom tax, I own my own home so not interested, but don’t see why 1 person should be allowed to stay in a 3bedroom council house, when there so many families overcrowded, free prescriptions, I’m in good health, don’t use any medication, but our education system that used to be the envy of the world is now at 3rd world levels, I’m for independence, but won’t sell my soul to the devil to achieve it, they should get rid of that dirty wee backstabbing Pinocchio jimmy crankie, regroup and reform and come back with something we all can vote for, this blindness, to hell with everything else independence is starting to grate, due to the pandemic, the uk is in debt at levels not seen since the ww2 and we only paid of that debt in the 90’s, some 50 years later, the Scottish nazi party has been in power TOO LONG, absolute power corrupts, I believe the country is ripe for a change........
Take a breath .and reread my post. I'm talking ideology not politics .. the British Empire fucked up half the world in their land grab to finance the greedy rich bastards of the establishment. The tories are their modern day representatives and the SNP and Sinn Fein their nemesis. All power to their elbows. Personality politics is a convenient route to not standing for something thereby accepting anything the establishment throw us as a bone. Half you try to articulate lies at Westminsters door .. go shit on their doorstep.

so just figures is that it ,not the cause or the fact that child poverty has been on the increase with every govt in power or was it just snp

I worked for a charity in the early 90s child poverty was on the increase then and still climbing today same reason as foodbanks made an appearance and continue to climb
Mibbe if the SNP put as much time and therefore money into tackling it instead of spending time and therefore money into promoting independence it may help. I'd have more time for the SNP if they got their head down into tackling the huge problems we're having and will have for the foreseeable future regarding covid instead of banging the fekn independence drum.

Mibbe if the SNP put as much time and therefore money into tackling it instead of spending time and therefore money into promoting independence it may help. I'd have more time for the SNP if they got their head down into tackling the huge problems we're having and will have for the foreseeable future regarding covid instead of banging the fekn independence drum.
Wee Nicolas keeping me in a job a think so im voting Independence ,get it up ye

we get it you hate the snp , my point is child poverty has been on the increase as far back as the 90s it;s nothing new and under every political party

figures give you the results not the cause

Figures are usually a good way to measure quantities Kelly.
For example if you had 9 sheep and 6 sheep left because they were disgruntled at your unwillingness to accept the facts that you claimed didn't exist, even though the facts came from the Scottish government, I think your sheep would have had a point and you would have 3 sheep left.

Yes I'm being sarcastic, again, but at least I'm not name calling, yet.
😴 nights a far gettin shorter

we get it you hate the snp , my point is child poverty has been on the increase as far back as the 90s it;s nothing new and under every political party

figures give you the results not the cause
All poverty in this country has been on the increase since the Tories came into power as they inflicted austerity upon us. The mess the Labour Government left suited the Tories down to the ground so that they could freeze wages, benefits etc. Strangely enough the gap between rich and poor has widened, just the way the elite like it.

People have been so let down by both major parties that it's no wonder this country is looking for an alternative and there are precious few alternatives. The Tories and blue Labour are now a busted flush in Scotland and their shortcomings are precisely the reason why the SNP are in power and will remain in power for quite some time, even through any coalition possibilities.

The SNP are tearing themselves apart, can’t seem to run the country because they’re blinded by independence, if they were united and doing a great job in government, over this side of the independence fence, I’d believe in them, but your asking me to vote (thereby endorsing) all the screw ups, the anti- Celtic rhetoric, the child poverty, failure in the education system, sacrificing all the care home residents at the start of the pandemic, to jump the independence fence into a tartan nirvana, with promises of lashings of whiskey and irn bru, all the tea cakes and shortbread you can eat, whilst being up to your knees in North Sea oil....sorry I just can’t see it, however much I/we want to....

The SNP are tearing themselves apart, can’t seem to run the country because they’re blinded by independence, if they were united and doing a great job in government, over this side of the independence fence, I’d believe in them, but your asking me to vote (thereby endorsing) all the screw ups, the anti- Celtic rhetoric, the child poverty, failure in the education system, sacrificing all the care home residents at the start of the pandemic, to jump the independence fence into a tartan nirvana, with promises of lashings of whiskey and irn bru, all the tea cakes and shortbread you can eat, whilst being up to your knees in North Sea oil....sorry I just can’t see it, however much I/we want to....
........................and the alternative is??????

Ideology is objectivity, Politics introduces subjectivity. The Westminster system ensures power stays with a small minority. Break the system then worry about which elements of Victorian invented Scottish imagery we wish to retain.

Back