May election

Sorry Glasbhoy81, I feel we're going round in circles. We were told the only way to stay in the EU was to vote no. We voted no and we were dragged out, so....
That was the case when they made those claims. Then 2 years later there was a referendum to leave the EU. The result of that was to leave ΕΊ1
:unsure: so the 4 countrys of the UK just woke up one morning and were told hoy jocko your now in the EU ,,,that's a good one mind you

You may just find all 4 countrys signed in one to join the EU did under the uk but ALL became members

as for the talkin pish statement here's a thought if you can't debate or put up your arguments up without the vitriol then go start a unionist thread am sure you'll find plenty like minded forelock tuggin unionist back of the bus soup takers to join youπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
Yes that's what basically happened. Well France did try a few times to block the UK from joining.
Incase you were unaware when the UK joined there was no Scottish or Welsh parliaments. The UK joined not Scotland , England, Wales and NI.
That's why the NO campaign was pointing out if we vote for independence we would be out of Europe.
Try reading a book you soup taker

The problem youll find is it wasn't a Scottish vote. It was a UK vote pal. Maybe Doncaster voted in line with Scotland. Maybe some well off Scottish towns voted Tory. Who knows but at the end of the day it's called a UK vote and democracy is what defines a result.
Some people don't realise it was a UK vote, not a Scottish one.
These people only like democracy when it goes their way

The problem youll find is it wasn't a Scottish vote. It was a UK vote pal. Maybe Doncaster voted in line with Scotland. Maybe some well off Scottish towns voted Tory. Who knows but at the end of the day it's called a UK vote and democracy is what defines a result.
That's why we should be independent, then it would be a Scottish vote. Then we would get what we actually voted for instead of what people who don't live here voted for.

That's the nice thing about you Kelly, always gentlemanly and gracious during political debates, you'd never stoop so low as to call someone a bellend or or a forelock tuggin unionist back of the bus soup taker because they kindly pointed out you were talking pish.

Wait a fuckin minute......
try goin back a few pages before that

That was the case when they made those claims. Then 2 years later there was a referendum to leave the EU. The result of that was to leave ΕΊ1

Yes that's what basically happened. Well France did try a few times to block the UK from joining.
Incase you were unaware when the UK joined there was no Scottish or Welsh parliaments. The UK joined not Scotland , England, Wales and NI.
That's why the NO campaign was pointing out if we vote for independence we would be out of Europe.
Try reading a book you soup taker
:oops: would that be a book wi pictures or the big bumper book wi crayons ,,,you'll know

but while your at it try this one

http://www.vernoncoleman.com/euillegally.html

best reading with some baxters n an outsider

Some people don't realise it was a UK vote, not a Scottish one.
These people only like democracy when it goes their way
No one said it was Scottish vote. The point is if it was a Scottish vote we would be Tory free and still part of trading block with our biggest trading partners. Which is what the majority of the Scottish people voted for. Only Independence can deliver the democratic will of the majority of the Scottish people. If you think the majority of the Scottish people should be ignored then vote no at the next referendum.

Oul age is a fucker. My oul fellas near 90 and sharp as a tack, he had covid but came through it. I do slag him saying we'll have to hit him a belt of a spade to kill him.
Ma wee da loved a pint and a wee bet lockdown nae pint and ffs tried tae tell him about internet betting ffs nearly killed me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€ we’re do I get paid out β€œ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ma wee da loved a pint and a wee bet lockdown nae pint and ffs tried tae tell him about internet betting ffs nearly killed me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€ we’re do I get paid out β€œ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Honestly hoopy fuck me β€œbet on the phone β€œ fuckin hell aw he wiz worried about wiz β€œright don’t understand but we’re the fuck do I collect my winnings β€œπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

:oops: would that be a book wi pictures or the big bumper book wi crayons ,,,you'll know

but while your at it try this one

http://www.vernoncoleman.com/euillegally.html

best reading with some baxters n an outsider
Your funny 🀣🀣
Did you actually read the link you sent. Do you even know who Vernon Coleman is?
He's a conspiracy theory nut job, who is also an anti-vaxer.
You only need to read the first paragraph to see he's talking shite. So Britain never had a referendum to join the EU?
What about in 1975 when the YES vote was 67%.
So you fool, do you still want to quote a known nut job to back up your false claims. Bet you think Elvis is still alive someone having a drink with 2pac and
Biggie smalls.
Fanny

Your funny 🀣🀣
Did you actually read the link you sent. Do you even know who Vernon Coleman is?
You only need to read the first paragraph to see he's talking shite. So Britain never had a referendum to join the EU?
So you fool, do you still want to quote a known nut job to back up your false claims. Bet you think Elvis is still alive someone having a drink with 2pac and
Biggie smalls.
Fanny
Think you’ve made yer point πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ google is crackin initπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Your funny 🀣🀣
Biggie smalls.
Fanny
You've gone too far now with the Elvis thing. Of course he's still alive....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back