May election

Your funny 🀣🀣
Did you actually read the link you sent. Do you even know who Vernon Coleman is?
He's a conspiracy theory nut job, who is also an anti-vaxer.
You only need to read the first paragraph to see he's talking shite. So Britain never had a referendum to join the EU?
What about in 1975 when the YES vote was 67%.
So you fool, do you still want to quote a known nut job to back up your false claims. Bet you think Elvis is still alive someone having a drink with 2pac and
Biggie smalls.
Fanny
you wanted a book to read thought it would be more suited to your soup ya dribblewit

Mmm is he any worse than some a the shite getting posted oan here πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ he at least wiz a bit funnny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Honestly Deadner we have a prick fae New Zealand asking the β€œmoderator β€œ tae move threads at hauf three in the morning πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he’s the only prick on πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆthen we have our American friend β€œCeltic historian β€œ by his own admission only followed our club for 2/3 years πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚well done πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆmuch diz it cost tae be a β€œCeltic historian” reading fuckin google,PRICKπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ bit off a rant but aw fuckin true , have you ever been asked to give yer views oan our beloved hoops? Naw me either but real fans know a tit when we see one πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Respect works both ways and for the record i don't feel I've disrespected anyone on this subject. Only given my honest opinion. Could you please expand why you feel this way?
Stevie
You are clearly an educated fella, but when you start an argument with "I think you'll find" you appear to be dismissive. I understand that was not your intention, hence I pointed it out. I appreciate we have different views on this topic...I disagree with my wife (married almost 30 years) on this issue too, but words count and carry weight.

Stevie
You are clearly an educated fella, but when you start an argument with "I think you'll find" you appear to be dismissive. I understand that was not your intention, hence I pointed it out. I appreciate we have different views on this topic...I disagree with my wife (married almost 30 years) on this issue too, but words count and carry weight.
I think you'll find Stevies a sparky so less of the educated fella!

(Sorry Stevie just slipped oot 😺)

That's the only people who are against independence Boab in much the same way that that the only people who are for independence believe North sea oil built the Blackwall Tunnel in the 1890s .....
I’ve not been on here for a few days and just came across your post.

I just want everyone on here to know that this is this wee guy the cat’s dig at me.

Ok as Celtic Rose I shared my experience of my late husband Pat’s working in London. I told of how he was working on Canary Wharf and I couldn’t remember the details but I remember Pat telling me there was some job on the Blackwall Tunnel. I never ever said they were building it but this wee cat cunt thinks it’s ok to make fool of me and my late husband. My husband died of early onset Alzheimer’s and I hope you feel good about your cheap digs but for me this is a step too far.

what right do you have to ridicule people for their life experience that makes a political decision. Honest to God life had not been easy but people like you should take a long hard look at your supposedly jokes on people who aren’t even here to defend themselves.

Now for the wagons to circle with your wee clique obnoxious fu...ker

Stevie
Sorry nearly fell aff ma chair there.....Stevie educated ......in causing trouble fs!!!🀣

I just want everyone on here to know that this is this wee guy the cat’s dig at me.

Ok as Celtic Rose I shared my experience of my late husband Pat’s working in London. I told of how he was working on Canary Wharf and I couldn’t remember the details but I remember Pat telling me there was some job on the Blackwall Tunnel. I never ever said they were building it but this wee cat cunt thinks it’s ok to make fool of me and my late husband. My husband died of early onset Alzheimer’s and I hope you feel good about your cheap digs but for me this is a step too far.

what right do you have to ridicule people for their life experience that makes a political decision. Honest to God life had not been easy but people like you should take a long hard look at your supposedly jokes on people who aren’t even here to defend themselves.

Rose you seem to have had an issue with me ever since someone (who wasn't me called sturgeon a bitch)
You posted about Scottish oil money building Canary Wharf, the Blackwall Tunnel and the M5, I replied to you at the time that it was clearly nonsense, nothing under handed, it actually concerns me that people read that sort of thing and believes it to be true, because it continues the needless and foolish idea that the English are constantly stealing from the Scottish. Now it's your choice to admit you were misinformed or take it as an attack on you and an attempt to ridicule you, I respect your choice, equally I respect your choice to call me a cunt and a fucker, I have no issue with that.
My deepest sympathy that you lost your husband too soon.

Rose you are bang out of order on this one. Your personal attack and choice of words have let you down badly. To use your late husband as leverage for your attack(which nobody knew about) is disgusting. Shame on you.

I reckon this thread should be binned Cap, getting a wee bit "dark" for my taste, politics have no place on this forum. do rip the politicians to shreds but not your fellow Cellic fans. just my opinion.
I blame the drink mate πŸ˜‚

Shut this down WC getting a bit Personal
We’re here for opinions not Nastiness
We’re not Huns Leave that to Fallow Fallow.
get back to the Celtic we’re shite and we know we are. Ffs another Song
I’m being a bit Tunetastic.
anyhoo Let the People sing there stories and there songs there oops I did it again
What a πŸš€ man mon
Bring me Sunshine with your piles
Mon the Noise

HH πŸ‘πŸ€πŸ˜‚

Shut this down WC getting a bit Personal
We’re here for opinions not Nastiness
We’re not Huns Leave that to Fallow Fallow.
get back to the Celtic we’re shite and we know we are. Ffs another Song
I’m being a bit Tunetastic.
anyhoo Let the People sing there stories and there songs there oops I did it again
What a πŸš€ man mon
Bring me Sunshine with your piles
Mon the Noise

HH πŸ‘πŸ€πŸ˜‚
your posts shite in my opinion
get a better tune

Members online

Latest posts

Back