Media

I would sign any player who willing to play to our wage structure that is good enough to get into our first team and doesn't come with premium we can never recover
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃheโ€™s a fuckin wank Kit Kat guy ....take a break ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

So like most thing you need the internet to back up your so called opinions ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘A real celtic man ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I assume you are just baiting me now.

cheers for the chat

peace and joy be with you big ian

I apologise if I make you think im nasty

Not my intension

I assume you are just baiting me now.

cheers for the chat

peace and joy be with you big ian

I apologise if I make you think im nasty

Not my intension
Well thatโ€™s the way I feel ya fuckin hun bastard take yer peace of love and shove it up yer internet ya fuvkin bam go in piss tae talk shite tae any cunt lonely bastard. And I take it you donโ€™t have a season ticket ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Well thatโ€™s the way I feel ya fuckin hun bastard take yer peace of love and shove it up yer internet ya fuvkin bam go in piss tae talk shite tae any cunt lonely bastard. And I take it you donโ€™t have a season ticket ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I dont have any income since my 70 quid a week goes to my auld dear who is my carer

Is that funny to you Big Ian?

Now peace be to you.

Think I asked you a couple questions plum
For someone who took offence when another poster attacked him on here only a few months ago , i think your bang out of order ,
aye it's your opinion but read back your posts from the start TET gave you an explanation and followed up with enough questions and answer for you to take in
not follow up with a load of abuse

Aye MD. I would be delighted to bring him home too.

(I'm hoping it's OK for us to post in this thread?)
If it is 9 mill and it is 35k a week. He's ideal for us. especially away from home in Europe never mond he'll stroll through the league games. This guy improves us and can still develop. Assuming we are getting rid of Sinclair then it's like for like in wages. We have projects coming out or ears and a loan player under our nose who is top class. If however it's above 35k or 9 mil we need to move on. As TET said earlier (much earlier) it's down to value. This fits the bill ant baord level and fan expectation/hope level. Let's get it done

For someone who took offence when another poster attacked him on here only a few months ago , i think your bang out of order ,
aye it's your opinion but read back your posts from the start TET gave you an explanation and followed up with enough questions and answer for you to take in
Its not important Kelly

Just a little saddened that he thinks im a nasty cunt

Anyway Ian im of the opinion your just hammered so I dont take offence at you.

peace be to you and I mean that

I dont have any income since my 70 quid a week goes to my auld dear who is my carer

Is that funny to you Big Ian?

Now peace be to you.
Aye it fuckin is do you think itโ€™s funny coming oan here quashing every cunts dream way yer explain nonsense Celtic football club is a dream to support it is a dream to see them is a dream to wish about players wearing the jersey is a fuckin dream to dream about the hoops is a dream reality is one fuckin thing to be a Celtic supporter is a fuckin dream so dry yer fuckin eyes too many cunts forget without dreams we had better just die ..like certain other teams

Agreed. It's too personal and not warranted. Can we all move on please.

Its not important Kelly

Just a little saddened that he thinks im a nasty cunt

Anyway Ian im of the opinion your just hammered so I dont take offence at you.

peace be to you and I mean that
Donโ€™t use drink as an excuse mate no way am I hammered to use your vernacular once again you think once again your wrong not my opinion fact

Aye it fuckin is do you think itโ€™s funny coming oan here quashing every cunts dream way yer explain nonsense Celtic football club is a dream to support it is a dream to see them is a dream to wish about players wearing the jersey is a fuckin dream to dream about the hoops is a dream reality is one fuckin thing to be a Celtic supporter is a fuckin dream so dry yer fuckin eyes too many cunts forget without dreams we had better just die ..like certain other teams
Im not here squashing dreams mate

But im not drifting into moonbeam finance either

Now peace be to you.

You've said your peice

You think im nasty for asking who finances these dreams, thats fine.

Donโ€™t use drink as an excuse mate no way am I hammered to use your vernacular once again you think once again your wrong not my opinion fact
Well thats really sad then Ian

If your sober to think your opinion about dreams are being crushed by questions on the foundation of those dreams

Now im not gonna respond to you anymore

If your sober

And you think im a nasty hun cunt for asking reality based questions then good day to you.

Im not here squashing dreams mate

But im not drifting into moonbeam finance either

Now peace be to you.

You've said your peice

You think im nasty for asking who finances these dreams, thats fine.
Your a lonely bam on here question people love hopes and dreams go back to the start you thought you be a fly man and try and bring Steviebhoy67 doon think his name trumps aw yer facts mate

Imagine any huns lurking...what they would think about this thread....It would be copy and pasted for all to feckin laff at us...โ€ฆ.
Well sorry mate no interested whit huns think if your happy with negativity let them laff another thing is press ignore the guys bang out a order

Well thats really sad then Ian

If your sober to think your opinion about dreams are being crushed by questions on the foundation of those dreams

Now im not gonna respond to you anymore

If your sober

And you think im a nasty hun cunt for asking reality based questions then good day to you.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ see yea dik

Imagine any huns lurking...what they would think about this thread....It would be copy and pasted for all to feckin laff at us...โ€ฆ.
Imagine any huns lurking...what they would think about this thread.
Probably think someones painted follow follow green and white.

Your a lonely bam on here question people love hopes and dreams go back to the start you thought you be a fly man and try and bring Steviebhoy67 doon think his name trumps aw yer facts mate
The only thing I agree with in your summation of my character assassination is I am indeed a lonely bam

Thanks x

Back